공지사항
· 만희· SOM INTERNATIONAL· INTEC· 이끼앤쿤

Ye Laotai Back to 70 -- Yan Shui Se

페이지 정보

작성자 John 댓글 0건 조회 115회 작성일 23-02-20 12:09

본문

???? Yang Zhaodi saw this situation. She immediately rushed over and picked up the wallet that had fallen on the ground. After seeing that all the money inside had been taken away by her, Yang Zhaodi burst into tears. "Sister, you return the money to me. I'm really in trouble now. I owe hundreds of thousands of yuan to the factory. If you take the money away, I should live like this in the future." ?? "I don't care how you live." Yang Jiaojiao put all the money in her hand into her pocket. She firmly held it down and pushed Yang Zhaodi away. In the process, she did not forget to say a few words to Yang Zhaodi coldly, "And you owe hundreds of thousands of yuan to the factory. You might as well spend the money for me." ???? Finish Yang Jiaojiao walked away with her own things, not caring at all about Yang Zhaodi, who was pushed by her and fell to the ground. ???? When the door of the dormitory was slammed shut. Yang Zhaodi, who was in the room, also sent out a cry of grief, which was not too sad at all. ???? Those who hear the noise in the dormitory here Listening to the people in the corner outside, after seeing the figure of Yang Jiaojiao hurrying out with the package and following the sad cry inside, they could not help but feel that Yang Jiaojiao was too impersonal. ???? After all, they are all family. There is a talented person who packed up his things and left without even asking. ???? And listen to the sound inside. The girl also took away the rest of her sister's money. ???? When I think about it. These people listening to the corner outside could not help but shed tears of sympathy for Yang Zhaodi. What kind of family are these. ???? Just when people outside are thinking about it. Yang Zhaodi, who was at the head of the dormitory,Magnesium Nitrate Fertilizer, pretended to cry a few words while tidying up the clothes and beds that Yang Jiaojiao had just turned into a ball with a smile. ???? As soon as she thought of Yang Jiaojiao leaving like this, she told her family that she owed so much money to the factory. In the next few years, oh, no, it should be said that as long as she did not pay off the money in the factory, they would not come to her,Magnesium Sulphate producer, and the mood would be even happier. ???? Yang Zhaodi picked up the wallet that was emptied by Yang Jiaojiao. His face was so happy that he said, "The money is really worth it!"! ???? Yang Jiaojiao, who didn't know she was being set up After leaving the dormitory building, there was still some uneasiness that Yang Zhaodi would drag them down, especially when people could hear people talking about the broken machines in the factory all the way, Yang Jiaojiao was even more anxious. Chapter 405 ???? After leaving the factory. Yang Jiaojiao found a public phone. She put a few coins from Yang Zhaodi's wallet into the phone and called the village. ???? After the phone was connected. Yang Jiaojiao asked the aunt of the village canteen to call her parents. ???? Yang's father and mother really have nothing to say to Yang Jiaojiao. After hearing someone shout that it was Yang Jiaojiao who called, he ran to the canteen without a moment's delay. ?? "Hello, Jiaojiao." ???? Yang Jiaojiao heard the voice of Yang's father. He immediately said to him, "Dad, it's no good. That girl Zhaodi is in trouble in the factory." "What?" Yang's father heard this and asked, Magnesium Oxide price ,Mono Ammonium Phosphate MAP, "Jiaojiao, what did you say? Who did you say was in trouble? What's the situation?" ???? Yang Jiaojiao "Dad, I mean Yang Zhaodi, that smelly girl made trouble in the factory and broke a machine worth about 100,000 yuan in the factory." ?? "What do you say, Yang Zhaodi that smelly wench broke what?" Yang's father immediately pulled up his throat when he heard this. ???? Yang Jiaojiao "Zhaodi has broken the machines in the factory, and she has to pay more than 100,000 yuan!" ?? "Hundreds of thousands?" Yang Fu, "broke hundreds of thousands of machines in the factory, how can this girl be so capable, how can she not break herself!" ???? Under the loud shouts of Yang's father The people in the canteen who had been chatting with melon seeds and peanuts all quieted down and looked at Yang's father.
???? After all When I heard the words just now, I knew that the Yang family seemed to be in trouble. ???? These people who live on gossip when they have nothing to do. At the thought of a new gossip to talk about, everyone's ears are high for fear that they have missed something. ???? Yang's father did not care about the people on the side at the moment. He was also shocked by what Yang Jiaojiao said. Now, even if people live better, they can save a thousand or eight hundred yuan a year, which is a good family. ???? And Yang Zhaodi's trouble is calculated according to ten thousand. And listen to Yang Jiaojiao said or hundreds of thousands, if this is in accordance with the usual rate of family savings, it will have to save how much time to save enough ah. ???? The thought of this Yang's father was not calm, because he was also afraid that Yang Zhaodi would have to bear the burden of her family. ???? Yang's father held the phone tightly and said to Yang Jiaojiao over there. "Jiaojiao, you come back quickly, this matter has nothing to do with us, this disaster is Zhaodi that girl rushed down alone, you can not be silly to help that girl bear a few." ???? Yang Jiaojiao answered when she heard this. 'yes, she did it, and I wouldn't be so stupid. '. ?? "Well, then you quickly pack up and come back, this Beijing city can not stay." Yang Fu said. ???? The aunt in the canteen listened to the leak in the phone and Yang's father's words. Thinking of Yang Zhaodi's poor child, he could not help saying, "Old Yang, if your Jiaojiao comes back, what can Zhaodi do?" "I don't care what she does." Yang father said this sentence, also aware of the wrong, he calmed down and said, "You know, Zhaodi that girl in order to go to college but moved the registered permanent residence,calcium ammonium nitrate price, the registered permanent residence moved that is almost the same as the separation, since Zhaodi has been separated from us, then she did not let our family bear the trouble." 。 stargrace-magnesite.com