공지사항
· 만희· SOM INTERNATIONAL· INTEC· 이끼앤쿤

Eternal Heaven Emperor 780

페이지 정보

작성자 John 댓글 0건 조회 78회 작성일 23-02-20 12:10

본문

Everyone's heart was in his throat at once. At this moment, they have found that unless Xiao Lang jumped out of the ring and automatically admitted defeat, Lin Yaner's sword will definitely leave a deep wound on his body. A battle with a wide gap ended with the weak defeating the strong. A strong man of the ninth rank in the realm of martial arts, or a sword practitioner with powerful swordsmanship, was defeated by a girl who had just stepped into the realm of martial arts. At this moment, the false under the ring finally can not bear, suddenly a dodge then directly on the ring. His eyes were cold, his speed was like electricity, and before Lin Yaner's sword had fallen completely, he rushed directly between Lin Yaner and Xiao Lang, waving his big hand. Bang! The light of the sword suddenly broke, and then it was completely shattered. They looked carefully, only to find that Lin Yaner's sword had been blocked directly by the false hand. "My man, you dare to move." A deep hoarse voice, from the mouth of the false, seems to have no cold, into the ears of the people, people shudder. "Not good" Under the ring, Zhang Qian and others suddenly changed their faces, because they saw that the falsehood was desperate, as if to tear up Lin Yaner's body with one claw. "Boom" The majestic pressure swept across the four directions, making many people around them turn pale. Zhang cut and others have the intention to rescue,calcium nitrate sol, nearby responsible for the guard here Qingyun faction strong also don't want the rules here to be broken, but even if they try their best, also can't catch up with the false before, will save Lin Yaner. Just then, suddenly, a voice spread throughout the arena: "My people, you dare to move." It's the same sentence, but the voice is quite different. And at the moment when the voice sounded,dap diammonium phosphate, they found that there was another person on the ring, just holding the palm of the false hand tightly, so that he could not enter any more, let alone touch Lin Yaner.  ...   Chapter 218 not afraid of death? False pupil a burst of violent contraction, the heart set off a stormy waves.  :7777772e766f6474772e636f6d The appearance of the man in front of him was in his expectation and beyond his expectation. The reason for this is that he has long guessed that Lin Yaner and Zhang Qian, who dare to set up such a unique challenge here, must have a big man behind them, and when it comes to the critical moment, this big man will certainly make a move. However, to his surprise, he had thought that the person who supported Lin Yaner behind them was Ye Han, the thirteen princes who had recently caused a storm in the city, but he did not expect that the person who made a move at the moment was not Ye Han. To his surprise, the strength of the man was beyond his imagination. Although he had just attacked Lin Yaner, he did not use all his strength, Magnesium Sulphate price ,Magnesium Oxide MgO, nor did he use his best swordsmanship, but it was impossible for the other side to take it so easily. The person who can take his blow so easily is absolutely no less powerful than the ninth rank of the division. Even, the false has been vaguely felt, the other side also hides a lot of strength. What surprised him most was that this man looked only sixteen or seventeen years old, so young to have such a strong strength, looking at the whole Zihuan Dynasty is also a first-class genius, why had he not heard of it before? At the same time, under the ring, the other forces that had been waiting for the thirteen princes to appear looked at each other at the moment. Immediately, they all looked a little dignified. Although most of them did not recognize the teenager who appeared here, it did not prevent them from feeling the growing influence of the thirteen princes who had not been regarded as a threat by anyone. Look at the group of people gathered around him now, although they are not top players, but obviously each of them has infinite potential, once they grow up, they can bring him great help. Thinking of this, many people could not bear to take out their messengers and began to pass back what they had seen and heard to their masters.
Of course, there are also people under the ring have recognized this young man, these people, impressively is the same as Lin Yaner from the city of Bi Miao, but was brought back to the common people by the blood eagle team first step Bai Feng and others. However, at the moment to see the young people on this stage, they have been stunned, a long time also failed to come to their senses, more do not know how to react. On the ring, at the moment Lin Yaner saw the teenager who suddenly came to his rescue was also slightly stupefied, and immediately she reacted and said lightly, "Why are you here?" It turned out that the young man who appeared here at the moment was the "Lin Feng" who had disappeared for a long time. Of course, it was also Ye Han who had been disguised. When she said this, Lin Yaner seemed to be very calm. In fact, her heart was not very calm. The reason was that Ye Han's sentence just now: My person, you dare to touch my person, but it has a different meaning in Lin Yaner's ears. For a time, it made her heart confused. The boy did not look back, but shrugged his shoulders and replied, "If I don't come, won't my sister be bullied to death? I don't even know." As he spoke, he heard the voice of Lin Yaner: "Go out to work for a long time, you will not be for the outside world has long seen through the identity of it." But Ye Han replied, "Don't worry. The actual situation is the actual situation. Who can tell the difference? What's more, you don't feel that my cultivation is very different now." Lin Yaner calmed down, and as soon as he explored the spiritual consciousness, he suddenly realized in astonishment that Ye Han's cultivation at the moment was as high as the ninth rank of the martial arts realm. How is that possible Lin Yaner will not forget, yesterday Ye Han just broke through in the black prison, reached the first level of martial arts, but now less than half a day, he actually reached the ninth level of martial arts, this is simply impossible. Although Ye Han turned his back to her, he seemed to feel her consternation. Hei Hei smiled and said,Magnesium Sulphate producer, "Now the Thirteen Princes are still practicing in the Hall of War, and I am Lin Feng, the captain of the guards under the Thirteen Princes. I am a strong man in the ninth rank of martial arts.". stargrace-magnesite.com