공지사항
· 만희· SOM INTERNATIONAL· INTEC· 이끼앤쿤

I can't remember a good night

페이지 정보

작성자 John 댓글 0건 조회 72회 작성일 23-02-20 12:11

본문

Chen Mo in the ward closed his eyes and quietly listened to Cheng Rui reading a novel to her. The scorching sun at noon poured a room of bright light through the glass. Chen Mo felt the warm sunshine comfortably. Cheng Rui's low and mellow voice could be comparable to any lullaby. In a short while, she fell asleep. Cheng Rui stared at her for a long time, slowly lowered his head and kissed her forehead. Whisper softly, "I love you.". Extra chapter When Chen Mo got home from work and opened the door, the warm fragrance of the food came to her face, which made her stomach hungry immediately. She put down her purse, took off her coat and went into the kitchen. She looked at Cheng Rui putting the fried dishes on the plate. Her heart was warm and full. She hugged Cheng Rui tightly from behind. Cheng Rui turned his head gently and kissed her soft lips. Her eyes were full of smiles. Go and wash your hands, it's time for dinner. Today I made your favorite Eggplant in Clay Pot, Chen Mo kissed his face, "yes, honey, I'm going to wash my hands." Chen Mo went to the bathroom,diammonium phosphate fertilizer, pushed open the unclosed door, unexpectedly found that her baby daughter was fighting in the wash basin, full of foam, fat little face and small arms were white foam, looked up to see Chen Mo,magnesium nitrate hexahydrate, immediately gave her a sweet smile, the smile on the little face was looming, "Mom, come back." Chen Mo squatted down and hugged her, kissing her on both sides of her face, and her eyes were filled with deep love. "Think about it, how can I come back without the weekend today?" "I miss my mom and dad, so grandma asked my dad to take me back for a night. Mom, magnesium sulfate monohydrate ,caustic calcined magnesite, you must also want to think about it." Chen Mo eyes full of joy, repeatedly said: "Think, think, mother most want to big baby." Chen Mo rinsed her daughter's hands with water and wiped them with a towel. She also washed her hands and drained the water from the washbasin. Her face changed. She took out a mobile phone from the pool and her voice immediately became serious. "Think about it, how can you throw Dad's mobile phone into the pool?"? Didn't mom tell you not to mess with adult things? This think ah, has been the heart of grandparents, father's big baby, the whole family is Chen Mo is the most severe criticism of her, think very innocent blink big eyes, looking at the face of more and more bad mother, at this time the eyes are full of cold blame, her small mouth a flat, big eyes quickly gathered full of water vapor, turned to run outside, mouth kept shouting. "Dad, come quickly. Mom is fierce again. She's going to hit me on the buttocks." Sure enough, this voice is very useful, Cheng Rui appeared in front of him at lightning speed, holding his fat daughter in his arms with a long arm, kissing her little face, "Don't cry, good baby, with dad, mom won't hit you." Cheng Rui looked up and saw Chen Mo with a bad face came out, carrying a dripping mobile phone in his hand. He thought about it and hugged Cheng Rui's neck with his chubby arm. He took a big bite on his father's face. "Dad, think about not moving adult things, think about just bathing his father's mobile phone. Every time I thought about playing with my father's mobile phone before, my mother wouldn't let me." Said that the adult's mobile phone is the dirtiest, never take a bath,Magnesium Oxide price, there are a lot of bacteria, so I want to give my father's mobile phone a good bath, so there are no bacteria. 。 stargrace-magnesite.com