공지사항
· 만희· SOM INTERNATIONAL· INTEC· 이끼앤쿤

Mie Shen Ji _ Heart Dream Without Trace _ txt Novel Paradise

페이지 정보

작성자 Gibbs 댓글 0건 조회 87회 작성일 23-02-20 12:29

본문

"In my opinion," said Yunyang, "the Li family and I are here now, and we both have a close relationship with the religious leader. Even if the Oriental Jade Dragon has the intention to act, he must have some scruples. At this time, the religious leader went to test him, but I'm afraid he couldn't get any news. Qianxue Lingtian agreed: "Yunyang's words are very reasonable. You have shown amazing strength in the first battle with Li Tianlai today. Dongfang Yulong must have scruples.". I'm going to announce your departure tomorrow at dinner later, so as to create an opportunity for him. "That's a good idea," said Xuefengyi, "but Dad should be more careful." "Don't worry," said Qianxue Lingtian with a smile. "Even if he acts, he won't be the first to choose me. All right, time's up. I'll go down first, and you'll come down later. Xuefengyi watched Qianxue Lingtian leave. Then she nestled in Yunyang's arms and whispered, "Thank you, Yunyang." With an indifferent smile, Yunyang stroked her cheek and jokingly said, "Since I want to be someone else's son-in-law, I naturally have to make some efforts. Otherwise, how can it be justified?" Xuefengyi laughed and scolded, "I hate it. Who said I would marry you? I'm smug." Yunyang said with a wry smile, "It's so hard. Then I'd better go home to farm and find someone who is well-matched." "If you dare to do that,outdoor whirlpool tub, I'll forgive you," said Xuefeng Yijiao angrily. Yunyang laughed a few times and said no more. At noon, Qianxue Lingtian hosted a three-table banquet in Lingtian Pavilion to entertain Li's father and son, and summoned the main staff of Qitian Demon Sect to get in touch with each other. At the banquet, Qianxue Lingtian, as the host, sat with Li's father and son, along with Xuefengyi,jacuzzi suppliers, Liu Yunyang, Yin Zhiyuan, Dongfang Yulong and Sima Feihong. Gao Yang did not sit together because of his disagreement with Yin Zhiyuan, and was replaced by Dongfang Yulong. After three rounds of drinking, Qianxue Lingtian raised his glass to the people present and said, "The matter of my daughter Fengyi has been settled satisfactorily. Brother Li and his son have decided to leave in the afternoon.". In view of this, this meal should be regarded as a farewell banquet, and everyone should raise a glass to them. When they heard this, they got up and raised their glasses, and they drank it down. Waving everyone to take a seat, Qianxue Lingtian continued: "Just now Liu Yunyang told me that he also planned to leave in the afternoon. After I asked him to stay, he promised to leave tomorrow morning.". At that time, Feng Yi will also come out of the valley, and the two of them will go together. When Sima Feihong heard this, he said to Yunyang, whirlpool hot tub ,hot tub spa manufacturers, "Shaoxia Liu has just arrived. Why don't you stay a few more days?" "Yunyang said with a smile," I have a lot of worldly affairs, and I have to try to deal with Long Tengyun, so I can't stay long. Yin Zhiyuan said with a sneer, "I live in the Tianmo Sect, and even if he is like Long Tengyun, he doesn't dare to make trouble. Isn't that the best of both worlds?" Yunyang said indifferently, "The children in the wild mountain village are never afraid of being strong. Even if Long Tengyun has the support of Aoyue Tianzun behind him, I will find him to break up the quarrel between them." Dongfang Yulong said with a smile, "Well, you have a backbone. You deserve praise." Yunyang smiled, as a response, no words. Later, the people at the same table chatted for a while, and the lunch was over. In the afternoon, Li's father and son rested for two hours and then proposed to leave. Qianxue Lingtian led the crowd to see each other off, which was very enthusiastic. When parting, Li Tianlai looked at Xuefengyi, then looked at Yunyang, and said indifferently, "Cherish it well. I bless you." Yunyang nodded and said, "Thank you. I will cherish it.". Next time we meet, I'll buy you a drink to make amends. Li Tianlai smiled, nodded and said, "Well, remember you owe me a meal. I'll get it back from you." "" Don't worry, "said Yunyang with a smile." I'm poor, but I can afford the wine. Li Tianlai slightly chills, turns around not to say a word, leaves the back to appear somewhat lonely. www/xiaoshuotxt.co m Chapter 324 discuss the battle. Xuefengyi watched him go away. "He's actually very nice," he sighed. Unfortunately, I have found a better one. Yunyang shook his head and said, "It's too late to meet.". Or you will belong to him. "Are you jealous?" Asked Xuefengyi with a smile. "Maybe," said Yunyang frankly. He is more handsome than me. Qianxue Lingtian laughed and said, "I can't see that you are very funny sometimes." "As long as people are carefree," said Yunyang. Who can't be funny now and then? Those who are silent. Most of them have too many worries. Qianxue Lingtian said with a smile, "Living is actually very tiring.".
You should be happy. Let's go. Go back. Farewell to Li Tianlai. Yunyang and Xuefengyi returned to the Phoenix Pavilion. Qianxue Lingtian returned to the Xuanwu Hall. The entourage includes all the important figures of the Tianmo Sect. After sitting down. Qianxue Lingtian looked at the crowd. "It seems we have something to talk about," he said indifferently. Don't worry about it. Just say it. Yin Zhiyuan is not polite either. The first one said, "About Liu Yunyang's appearance in the Tianmo Sect.". How are you going to deal with it? Just let him go? Qianxue Lingtian looked at him. "Do you think this is wrong, Elder Martial Brother Yin?" He asked. Yin Zhiyuan hummed, "The General Altar of our religion has always been mysterious.". Unknown to outsiders. This time if Liu Yunyang left after the leak. Wouldn't that be a threat to our religion? Qianxue Lingtian looks calm. "According to Elder Martial Brother," he said indifferently. Is it time to keep him? Yin Zhiyuan said coldly, "For the safety of our religion.". I suggest getting rid of him. Gao Yang Wen Yan. "Poisonous enough!" Cried the monster. But he is a master of the Tianmo Sect. Speaking is different. "Shut up," said Yin Zhiyuan angrily. I'm doing this for the sake of my religion. Gao Yang retorted, "The whole realm of cultivation knows the name of the Tianmo Sect.". Are you going to destroy the realm of cultivation. So no one knows? Yin Zhiyuan roared, "You are unreasonable." "All right," said Qianxue Lingtian. Don't make any noise. About Liu Yunyang. I decided to let him go. No one should mention it again. If there is nothing else. Let's go back. Yin Zhiyuan snorted coldly. Dissatisfied way: "You do so.". Beware of regret. Gao Yang said sarcastically, "Regret?"? Liu Yunyang alone stirred up the restlessness of Aoyue Villa. You mess with him. I think you're looking for your own death. Yin Zhiyuan disdained to say,jacuzzi swim spa, "Liu Yunyang is just at the right time.". A little better luck. Gao Yang laughed and said, "Good luck?"? The match that morning. Good luck, too? Go to fight with him if you dare. If you win. I will listen to what you say in the future. How's it going? Do you dare to try? 。 monalisa.com