공지사항
· 만희· SOM INTERNATIONAL· INTEC· 이끼앤쿤

The one who eats next door.

페이지 정보

작성자 Gibbs 댓글 0건 조회 92회 작성일 23-02-20 13:30

본문

Ji Chutong naturally knows why. Gu Qu is currently the mentor of New Voice. His golden partnership with Gu Qu is well known. If he becomes a mentor, it means competing with Gu Qu. Just two names side by side can earn enough topics for the program, not to mention the more controversial explosion point of "Ji Chutong and Gu Qu's antagonistic competition". This may be a better opportunity to improve the popularity, but Ji Chutong did not want to join in the idea. For no other reason, he had to avoid suspicion. Don't forget that his future brother-in-law, Yu Wan, is still a contestant in it. If he really went to be the judge of Laoshizi, and then someone with bad intentions dug out his relationship with Yu Wan, saying that he had a relationship with Yu Wan, it would implicate a large number of people. As long as you step into the entertainment circle, you will enter a pool of black water, which is bottomless. He is an old man in this circle. He has been taking the blame for plagiarism for two years. There are countless other materials for the sake of black. He doesn't care, and it doesn't affect him. But Yu Wan is different. If he is put on the label of taking the relationship at the beginning, then even if he works hard and has strength, the public will subconsciously feel that he is relying on the backstage to come out. Because it is much more difficult to admit that others are more talented than oneself than to admit that others work hard. Ji Chutong euphemistically refused once, but the other party obviously made up his mind to let him go. He went to the company again and again to invite him personally, and the conditions were attractive. He spoke clearly and logically. Even the manager in charge of his business in the company was led astray. In turn, he advised him to attend and not to make trouble with money. Today, while he was resting in the lounge, the manager who had worked hard for the year-end bonus came to be a lobbyist again. Manager Li, you are really persistent. You don't go to dinner at noon,jacuzzi bathtub manufacturers, and you come to lobby me again? Ji Chutong did not know whether to laugh or cry. He was thinking about calling Yu Nuan during the break, but Li Tao came to discuss with him about being a mentor of New Voice. I really want you to go there, Mr. Ji. It's a rare opportunity. Li Tao is very want not to understand, and Gu Qu competition, this is a big explosion point, enhance the national popularity of the excellent opportunity, why Ji Chutong partial do not agree? As for why he came to persuade Ji Chutong again and again, it was not for the year-end bonus,5 person hot tub, but his bonus was directly linked to the company's artist business. So thinking, Li Tao did not hesitate to use the provocation, "Teacher Ji," New Voice "there has deliberately spread the wind that you want to compete with Gu Qu, if you do not go, it will not appear that you.." At this point, the words stopped abruptly. Li Tao believed that even if he stopped talking, Ji Chutong would understand. What else can it look like? It will be said that Ji Chutong was afraid of losing to Gu Qu, so he didn't dare to participate in the program. Ji Chutong seemed to be really excited by him, and he said, "That's true!" Seeing this, Li Tao was delighted and was about to add firewood to the fire when the phone in his pocket suddenly rang. He frowned, looked at Ji Chutong subconsciously, got the other party's promise, then turned around and went out while answering the phone, endless swim spa ,endless swimming pool, "Hey, Zhao Lin.." Hearing Li Tao's name, Ji Chutong raised his eyebrows without any trace, but did not say anything. After answering the phone outside, Li Tao finally coaxed his wife, who had been in a cold war for two days, with the fact that the year-end bonus would be doubled, and promised her to take her abroad for the Spring Festival. After answering the phone, he went into the room quite proudly. However, before he could continue to add the firewood to persuade Ji Chutong to take part in the program, he heard the other party ask first: "Is that your wife who just called?"? Zhao Lin? High school read B City 17? Li Tao is stupefied, "yes, yes, how do you." Know "It's nothing." Ji Chutong smiled and weighed the mineral water bottle in his hand. He spoke slowly: "I'm a vindictive person. I also protect my shortcomings. It doesn't matter if you provoke me. If you bully my girlfriend, I'll remember it for a lifetime.
” "New Voice", I will not go, others love to say, I am sorry, Manager Li's year-end bonus can not be doubled, as to why.. " Ji Chutong paused and looked up at Li Tao with a smile. "I'll bother you to go home and ask your knowledgeable and reasonable wife in person." The author has something to say: Is this chapter a lot of beds. Play. Hahahahahahaha Chapter 44 the forty-fourth meal. "I heard you changed Manager Li?"? Why, did he offend you? In the lounge, during the interval of promoting the new album variety show, Gu Qu looked at his friends in his spare time, and his tone was full of curiosity and interest. Ji Chutong is famous for his "weakness". Of course, this "weakness" is not really cowardly, but that how others bully him, he can endure, not dare not resist to endure, but simply disdain to fight back. For example, when you try your best to bully a person, you have no strength to scold him, but the person who is scolded just says a lukewarm word after you scold him, without taking your words to heart at all. This feeling of punching cotton is the most frustrating and helpless. Ji Chutong is such a person, in Gu Qu's view, he is more rogue than this "cotton man". When he was bullied, Ji Chutong did not just reply with a "oh" that was neither salty nor light. He might also watch the play with a smile while eating melon seeds. He looked shameless and was afraid that he would not make you angry. But this time, he unexpectedly for the first time to target a person, this is in addition to Dai Tian that matter, unprecedented. At the thought of Dai Tian, Gu Qu suddenly thought of something. Ji Chutong is willing to carry two years of plagiarism, overnight, suddenly said to fight back, this is no sign of the idea, the same is a bit strange. No, it can't be said that there is no sign. Gu Qu suddenly remembered that before Ji Chutong suddenly said he wanted to retaliate against Dai Tian, it was Yu Nuan who was slandered and plagiarized in a similar way, and the person who slandered Yu Nuan was Dai Tianbao. Raised a mistress ! Sure enough,endless swim pool, at the same time of Gu Qu's epiphany, Ji Chutong also gave the answer slowly. Manager Li didn't offend me, but his wife did. 。 monalisa.com