공지사항
· 만희· SOM INTERNATIONAL· INTEC· 이끼앤쿤

Gibbs

페이지 정보

작성자 Gibbs 댓글 0건 조회 135회 작성일 23-02-20 13:31

본문

Just as we were talking, there was a knock on the door. The man who came in was Shang Guanghua, the director of the Public Security Bureau. He did not wear a police uniform, but only an ordinary shirt. His back was covered with sweat. Secretary Yang, the trouble-making crowd was so excited that they overturned the electric gate at the gate of the county party committee. The crowd insisted on meeting you. Seeing that the situation was somewhat out of control, Yang Senlin said calmly, "Have Qin Feiyue and Zuo Guilin arrived yet?" "Here we are, doing persuasion work." "For the legitimate demands of the masses, we must do everything possible to meet them, but for those who take the lead in attacking the government, we must deal with them strictly according to law. As the director of public security, you must grasp this point." When Shang Guanghua heard this, he said, "Secretary Yang, I understand. I will immediately send someone to take secret photos. A group of policemen has already mingled in the crowd, and the leading elements will certainly not be able to escape." After Shang Guanghua left, Yang Senlin made a phone call to Deputy County Magistrate Gao and said, "County Magistrate Gao, where are you?"? Hurry back, the people around the polluting enterprises in the development zone blocked the courtyard, and you have full authority to deal with it. After hanging up the phone, Yang Senlin calmed down again and said, "There is a construction association in Shazhou City. The president is Liu,hot tub wholesale, the deputy director of the Construction Committee. I have contacted him and tried to invite the members of the construction association to the new management committee before the end of May. The level of Yiyang County is too poor. Look at the houses on the street. They are all dusty match boxes. They are not beautiful and small. Shazhou Crescent Building." Have you ever seen it? It's the best residential area in Shazhou. In the future, the construction of the new management committee will be based on the crescent building. Yang Senlin has long taken a fancy to the land of Yiyang Native Produce Company, which is located in the middle of the old city with the largest flow of people, covering an area of 50 mu. If it is used to develop real estate, it is absolutely worth it. Coming out of Yang Senlin's office, Hou Weidong went straight downstairs. The gate was blocked by the crowd, and the car could not drive out. He sat in the car, turning over the documents and watching the noise in the yard. The quarrel in the courtyard became a pot of porridge. Deputy County Magistrate Gao,outdoor hot tub, under the protection of the comrades of the county government office and the letters and visits office, shouted loudly, but the crowd was so noisy that they could not be greeted for a while. At this time, a dozen uniformed policemen appeared outside the courtyard, and several police buses were parked not far away, with riot squad members inside. Chengguan Town and Development Zone have also transferred many cadres, who are usually quite familiar with the villagers, came to the villagers'pile, and began to do one-to-one persuasion work. By 10:30, the crowd, who had been making noise for several hours, was tired, and finally agreed to the petition office's opinion. A dozen or so representatives were selected to go to the forum. The rest of the people sat around the flower terrace to rest, smoke, drink water, and the elderly with their children were also doing convenient things by the flower terrace. At eleven o'clock, China spa factory ,massage bathtub manufacturers, more than a dozen deputies came out, and after a short while, the crowd scattered around dispersed, leaving scraps of paper all over the courtyard of the county party committee and county government. Yang Senlin stood looking at the electric door that had been pushed down. He called Shang Guanghua again and said, "How do you deal with this today?" Shang Guanghua already had a dispute in mind, saying: "The villagers' violation of the regulations on punishment for public security management has affected the normal office procedures of the state organs. Because there are too many of them, the law does not blame the public. We should crack down on the obstinate people who take the lead in making trouble, and at least we should detain them for public security." When Yang Senlin heard the word "obstinate people," he felt a little uncomfortable. But when he stood on the windowsill and saw the scene in the yard, he did not reprimand Shang Guanghua. "You should pay attention to the method," he explained. "Secretary Yang can rest assured that we have a video, the evidence is conclusive, people also recognize the truth, they can not run away, sent to arrest people at night, the villagers live scattered, will not have a major impact." Yang Senlin exhorted: "Pay attention to the method, do not cause a big rebound." Ma Youcai soon learned on the phone that Yang Senlin had arranged to arrest people. He did not make a statement or comment. He said lightly: "Yang Senlin is a reformist. Let him do what he wants to do. I still grasp the specific work in a down-to-earth manner." Putting down the phone, he leaned back in his chair and looked at the banner opposite, without any expression on his face.
It was the next day that Hou Weidong learned about the arrest of people in the development zone. The development zone and the new management committee were as close as lips and teeth. Naturally, he was very concerned. After learning the news, he sent local cadres to inquire about the news near the polluting enterprises in the development zone. Villagers near the four polluting enterprises were not excited because some villagers were arrested, but because the backbone was arrested, they appeared to be afraid of hands and feet, went uphill to grow vegetables, went home to play mahjong, and the days passed like this. Knowing that this was the case, Hou Weidong was also somewhat surprised: "Yesterday they were very aggressive in the compound of the county party committee, but how could they cease today?" At ten o'clock, Gu Tiejun, the new general manager of Yiyang Native Produce Company, arrived at the New Management Committee. He used to be the deputy director of the Planning Commission. He was no stranger to economic work, but there was a huge difference between macro-economy and micro-economy. He adapted for several months and went through the Japanese-funded mergers and acquisitions. Gradually, he began to have ideas. However, because Yiyang Native Produce Company had been washed into an empty shell by the previous one, Without capital injections or radical reforms, it is difficult to get out of the predicament. The two exchanged a few casual pleasantries. Gu Tiejun laughed at himself and said, "I used to think I knew everything in the Planning Commission, but now when I arrived at Yiyang Native Products, I found that the gap between the things in books and reality was too far. Now I'm learning again." Then he added: "In the morning, Secretary Yang called me and asked me to look at the land on the spot." In the high-tech park named by Yang Senlin, Hou Weidong pointed to the location of the land. Gu Tiejun's face darkened and he said, "Brother Hou, your high-tech park is not worthy of its name. There is no water or electricity, and there is not even a road. How can I convince the old workers in the factory?" "Water and electricity can be solved immediately, this road is also in the planning, the new management committee and the development zone jointly made a report to the county government, has been included in the financial plan." Hou Weidong once took part in the investigation of Yiyang Native Produce Company. Knowing the inside story of the company, he said curiously, "General Manager Gu,endless pool swim spa, the situation of Yiyang Native Produce Company is clear to everyone. It has long been insolvent and has no money. What panacea can you have to revitalize the factory?" Gu Tiejun said with a wry smile, "I'm not Sun Wukong. I can make things out of thin air. The original plan was for the workers in the factory to raise funds and set up a joint-stock system. Some debts were put on the account first, and then repaid when they had money." 。 monalisa.com