공지사항
· 만희· SOM INTERNATIONAL· INTEC· 이끼앤쿤

I am the Lord of the world.

페이지 정보

작성자 Gibbs 댓글 0건 조회 158회 작성일 23-02-20 13:38

본문

"These people." Liu Yue hesitated and glanced at the people standing beside him, not knowing whether to finish the following words. It's not that she doesn't trust him, but it's really important. Once she fails, it doesn't matter if she sacrifices her life alone. It's really unbearable for her to be buried with so many people. Your Majesty, please rest assured, slave. The people brought by Suiyue this time are all loyal and good people who were persecuted by the right prime minister at the beginning, and she has an implacable enmity, slave. "Suiyue has double-checked their identities over the past few years, and they have all passed the inspection to confirm that they can be believed!" "That's all right!" Liu Yue looked at her shadow guard at ease, this seemingly lonely young man, but in fact careful as dust, always in her words have not yet said the time has already known their own meaning. In a few months, it will be the autumn test, and years of hard work and efforts will finally be rewarded! Looking at the travel-stained man with some emotion, she was almost sure that after receiving her letter, the man must have come all the way without a moment's delay. Looking at his dark temples, a few strands of gray hair had appeared. Xia Liuyue felt a little sad and uncomfortable. For so many years, he was alone outside,jacuzzi bath spa, working hard for himself and for the whole Eastern Xia Dynasty. She understood the difficulties even if she didn't think about them carefully. Not wanting him to see the tears in his eyes, Xia Liuyue turned to the window, took a deep breath, and tried to calm down his restless mood. It took him a long time to turn around and say, "I got a good sword a few days ago. Suiyue is a swordsman. I will give it to you!" Then he picked up the seemingly ugly sword wrapped in a primitive scabbard on the table and handed it over. The moon took it and gently pulled it open. Under the moonlight, the sharp blade of the sword was white like electricity. It crossed the flowing color for a moment. The moonlight shone on the body of the sword and made a buzzing sound. It seemed that the soul of the sword was singing softly. Sing the moon? With the moon, her eyes widened,outdoor endless pool, and for the first time, a human expression of surprise appeared on her face. Yes Flowing moon did not seem to be so excited to him, for this man, she did not know what kind of emotion she had in her heart, just saw him that moment, she found that she had been deliberately pressed in the corner of her heart over the years that kind of feeling called missing, see the white hair on his temples and some vicissitudes of her face she would love him. She would be grateful to him for what he had done for herself in the past three years. All kinds of complex emotions intertwined, Xia Liuyue at this time also can not tell what this feeling in the end means. This This is too expensive! Slave. It can't be collected with the moon! Both hands gently holding this almost all Jianghu people dream of singing the moon, in the moment of putting down, she also clearly saw his eyes reveal that wipe away. With a clear smile, Liu Yue felt for the first time that Suiyue was also a very lovely person. What is given to you is yours, keep it! You have done so much for me. If you are a woman, you will be rewarded on merit in the future. The princes, 4 person jacuzzi ,outdoor spa manufacturers, generals and ministers are worthy, not to mention just a sword! Liu Yue sighed, but there was a trace of joy in her regret that she had never noticed. She grabbed the hilt of the sword and pushed it in front of him again. Yes! Thank Your Majesty with the moon! After thinking about it, he finally took over the valuable instrument and knelt down with the moon to thank him. All right, the organization is now beginning to see the scale, after you stay in my side, do not have to rush around! Chuckled, as if also thought of something funny, Liu Yue immediately added: "I think light yellow also do not have to change into your appearance every night and feel resentful!" "Yes!" Suiyue's answer is still very simple. Over the years, I want to know what experiences you have had outside. Sit down and tell me about it! Motioned him to sit down, the master did not see a sudden change of easy-going for a few years so that always thought he provoked her disgust with the moon can not help but Leng for a moment. Yes Following the direction pointed by the flowing moon, the moon lowered her eyes and sat down carefully.
In her smile, he quickly hid his true emotions in his heart and returned to his former dullness, but for the sudden honor of the king, Suiyue knew that he was not as calm as he had shown. Chapter 48 of the works related to the creation of the world of my Lord Chapter Words: 2345 Updated: 07-09-09 17:04 Before I knew it, Xia Liuyue and Suiyue, who had not seen each other for many years, sat and talked all night. When the dawn tore the dark curtain of the night, when the first ray of sunshine shone into the window lattice, lacking the haziness of the moonlight night, Liuyue found the scar about three inches long on Suiyue's right cheek. Heart, pain, knowing that the people in front of him are different from ordinary men, may not care about their appearance at all, but Xia Liuyue should be damned to care. Reach forward, gently stroked, but in exchange for the man in front of him awkwardly turned his head to avoid. How did you get it? "It's nothing. When I went to Prince Lian's mansion to save people that day, I was accidentally cut with a sword!" He uncomfortably dodged the emperor's slender and flawless hand and lowered his eyes with the moon, as if he were narrating something that had nothing to do with himself, with a cold look. Prince Lian, in the mansion of the Second Princess Xia Qinglian! Liu Yue gasped and murmured, although the person in front of him was only an understatement, but Xia Liu Yue could still imagine that the situation at that time must be extremely dangerous. In front of this man strong let a person pity, Xia Liuyue sighed lightly, at this time she did not notice the corner of her heart, when she was unprepared has quietly collapsed. If Liu Yue opened his mouth, but what he said was surprising. "If you can't get married because of this in the future, you can come to me!" Although she had never thought about how a shadow guard like him, a swordsman, could get married, pursuing her own happiness was the most basic right of human beings. Xia Liuyue admitted that she would not use rigid rules to be mean to her subordinates who protected each other with their lives. If they wanted to pursue their own happiness, she would send her blessings. Liu Yue said this half-true and half-false words,jacuzzi manufacturers, seemingly ridicule, in fact, the true feelings contained only she can understand. monalisa.com