공지사항
· 만희· SOM INTERNATIONAL· INTEC· 이끼앤쿤

Seal Throne _ _ Infinite Fiction Network _ www.55x.cn

페이지 정보

작성자 Gibbs 댓글 0건 조회 73회 작성일 23-02-20 13:42

본문

Lost, Long Haochen knew he had lost. The stronger he is, the more he can understand the gap between the eighth and ninth orders. If the other side is a strong person of the ninth rank of the Demons, perhaps he still has a chance to lose both sides with the other side. But the other side is a nine-rank guardian knight with an epic shield, and this level of defense is no longer what he can break through. Even if he has two pieces of epic equipment. Keng, Keng.. In two heavy explosions, the walls around the whole testing ground also exploded twice, and a large number of debris collapsed on the walls. To the shock of Long Haochen and the tall knight, the light curtain of Linggang, which was composed of blue, gold and orange, began to collapse. Large cracks appeared on it. On the other side, Long Haochen's cross chop, red and green two distinct rays actually merged, yes, the whole cross chop actually began to rotate, the two rays began at the center of the intersection, in a strange fusion. This is not controlled by Long Haochen, but by the two strange energies themselves. But at the center of their fusion, there was black, a strange, deep black, with a faint blue light in the black, as if the dawn was about to emerge. Long Haochen's spiritual power consumption at this time is close to the extreme, but even so, he still subconsciously raised his arms, the two swords have already disappeared because there is not enough spiritual support. On his left arm, the orange light suddenly lit up, and the shield of the Sun and Moon God protected his whole body behind him. Chapter 172 The Seal Throne of Order and Law (I) Also at this time,endless swimming pool, a strange layer of gold suddenly rose from the tall knight, faintly, Long Haochen felt a mountain pressure, completely unable to compete with the huge power burst out from the other side, the appearance of this power, directly around all the spiritual convergence, even in the fusion of the cross chop also stagnated for a moment. Immediately after that, Long Haowu felt a strong blue and gold color rising into the sky. Boom The sudden huge roar made the whole Royal Dragon Pass tremble, and almost everyone cast their eyes in the direction of the roar. In the roar of terror, a dark blue light rose into the sky and went straight into the sky. The destructive fluctuations of spiritual power make everyone turn pale. Then, a huge blue-gold light rushed into the air, smashing the dark blue light in an instant, and the blue-gold light was suspended in the air. Thick light attribute breath immediately spread. Seeing the blue and golden light, the soldiers of the Royal Dragon Pass burst into cheers of landslides and tsunamis. Because the blue and golden light is a huge throne. The throne itself is tens of feet high, Whirlpool bathtub ,whirlpool bathtub manufacturers, and on the golden throne, there are numerous magnificent sapphires, which are deep and shallow, transparent and deep. But without exception, they all exude an atmosphere full of order and law. A blue first quarter moon is imprinted on the top of the back of the throne, and a circle of regular blue light is always spreading outward. The gentle fluctuation of spiritual power makes everyone feel worshipped. Yes, this is the Seal Throne of Order and Law, one of the Six Seals of the Knight's Temple. Both the Trial Ground and an area of the Knight's Temple above the Trial Ground were now completely in ruins. But strangely, there was no smoke, and the broken places were smooth as if they had been cut. The tall knight was still standing in the position before him, but the mask on his face had been shattered, revealing a spirited and resolute face, and on his forehead, there was a slight blood stain. Blood stains are very small, if you don't look carefully, you can't see them, and they are healing at a very fast rate. This tall knight is none other than the Seal of Control and Restraint Knight Dragon Seal of Heaven, who holds the throne of the Seal of Order and Law in the Knight Temple. At this time, his eyes were staring at a mass of orange in the ruins ahead, and the corners of his mouth twitched. In a flash of golden light, Yang Haohan appeared beside Long Tianyin, with a strange smile on his face, "How is it?"! Old Dragon.
” Long Tianyin said angrily, "It's not like you didn't see it. What do you say?" Yang Haohan said, "This little man has three pieces of epic equipment. What else do you want me to say?"? Fortunately, he can't beat you after all. You go quickly. Otherwise, I won't be able to fool him. But Long Tianyin shook his head and said, "I am the Knight of the Seal of Order and Law. Do you want me to cheat?"? We can't help him decide his way, otherwise, it may not be a good thing for him. To be fair, he is already qualified to handle the battle armor of the epic gold base. If I hadn't finally brought my power into the air with the power of the Seal Throne, I'm afraid at least half of our Knight Temple would have been destroyed. But even so, his fusion of swords broke through my defense, bringing me a trace of wounds for a real adamantine base knight, the final result is likely to be internecine. Yang Haohan's face changed slightly. "You mean he passed the examination?" Long Tianyin nodded and said, "It's not him, but his strength has indeed passed the examination." At this point, there was a smile on the face of the serious knight of the divine seal. Lao Yang, you say, our dragon family, a seal of three gods, is it also counted as making history in the temple? Yang Haohan rolled his eyes and said, "Are you deliberately stimulating me?"? Besides, this little boy hasn't become a knight of the seal yet. "It's just a matter of time," said Long Tianyin with a smile. "Poof!" The orange light in the distance rolled down, and at the same time, the dusty Long Haochen rolled out. The terrible aftermath of the collision directly embedded him in the ruins,whirlpool hot tub spa, but the powerful defense of the Sun and Moon God's snail shield was enough to protect him from harm. But the strong sense of collapse after the divine descent was extremely painful, and at this time he could not use a trace of strength. A soft golden light column fell from the sky and fell on Long Haochen. In the light column, a golden angel flapping six wings fell slowly and gently embraced his body. monalisa.com