공지사항
· 만희· SOM INTERNATIONAL· INTEC· 이끼앤쿤

Cutie Dressed as a Villain [in a Book]

페이지 정보

작성자 Dinwiddie 댓글 0건 조회 86회 작성일 23-02-20 13:48

본문

"Hm?"? Which one? The old lady's eyes were not good, and she touched Mu Ling with her arm. Mu Ling immediately understood and stood up and went to the living room to get her reading glasses. The old lady put her glasses shakily on the bridge of her nose, and her face sank at the moment she saw the people in the computer. Xu Wan did not know why, but also looked at the screen of the laptop. In the screen is a man with a fierce face, with a long scar on his face, extending from the corner of his right eye to his left ear. It's a very scary look. Xu Wanzhi was puzzled and looked at Mu Zhenyu. But Mu Zhenyu just raised his head to Mu Ling: "Aunt, do you still remember him?" Mu Ling glanced at the old lady and laughed twice: "It's been so many years. Why did you mention him again?" Mu Zhenyu put the notebook in front of Mu Xuelin: "Do you still remember this man?"? You talked to him, remember? His long fingers pressed against the computer keyboard, his knuckles tapping regularly. "What did you say?"? My son is right beside me. Don't lie to me. Is it? ' Xu Wanzhi was stunned and immediately understood that the man in the computer should be the one who kidnapped Mu Zhenyu to blackmail Mu's family when Mu was critically ill. That year, he called Mu Xuelin to ask for money and said that your son was in my hands. But Mu Xuelin was on vacation with Wang Lizhen and Mu Xiyuan, so he replied, "My son is beside me. Don't lie to me.". The details of the story were told to her by the old lady. Mu Xuelin's face was gloomy and his whole body was as cold as an ice cube. He straightened up and looked directly into Mu Zhenyu's eyes. Two men with similar eyebrows and eyes sit opposite each other, giving people a sense of trance out of thin air. Mu Xuelin spoke slowly: "Mu Zhenyu, what do you want to do?" Instead of answering his question,ceramic bobbin heater, Mu Zhenyu said to Wang Lizhen, "Ms. Wang Lizhen, do you know this man?" Wang Lizhen didn't even glance at her. She waved her hand impatiently and said, "Who is this? He looks so scary. How can I know him?"? Zhenyu, what's the matter with you? "Of course." Mu Zhenyu snorted coldly, and his deep voice seemed to quench the poison: "I just want to see how long Ms. Wang Lizhen can pretend." Wang Lizhen's face changed in an instant: "Zhenyu,Ozone generator ceramic plate, what do you mean?" Mu Zhenyu took the computer back in front of him and tapped the "right" arrow on the keyboard-another photo immediately came into view. There are two people in the photo, who seem to be doing the transaction of paying with one hand and delivering with one hand. The man on the left of the photo has almost the same scar on his face. The difference is that the wound on his face in the photo is just scabby and looks even uglier. On the right side of the photo, although it is somewhat difficult to identify, if you look carefully, you can still see that it is Wang Lizhen when she was young. Mu Zhenyu narrowed his eyes and asked with interest, "Ms. Wang, you said you didn't know this man, so what happened to this picture?" When the old lady heard this, she grabbed Mu Ling and looked at the notebook together. After seeing the photo, they looked at each other and raised their eyebrows. The old lady grabbed Wang Lizhen's wrist and said, cordierite c520 ,7g Ozone Generator, "Lizhen, what's going on?"? How did you know the kidnapper? Mu Ling also pulled down her face and said, "Sister-in-law, you'd better explain this clearly." Wang Lizhen did not dare to openly quarrel with the old lady, but she had enough courage to challenge her sister-in-law. When she heard this, she immediately shouted, "Explain what?"? What do I have to explain? When was this photo taken? I don't know that man at all. This is a deliberate framing! "I don't know if Ms. Wang knows anything about the business scope of the world.". Ms. Wang, have you heard of the Falcon Project? Mu Zhenyu crossed his hands and put them on the dining table in an offensive gesture: "If you have heard of it, then you will know that the world has been given access to all the live cameras in the city, as well as video archives.". This photo, to be precise, is a screenshot. I can provide you with the time and place for you to remember slowly. Xu Wanzhi clearly saw that Mu Xuelin clenched his fist tightly at the moment when Mu Zhenyu finished speaking: "Jane, did you do that?" "Dad.".
"Mu Zhenyu called him" Dad "for the first time, with a strong tone of sarcasm:" Your taste is really good, and you have taken a fancy to Ms. Wang, who is so smart. At that time, she cheated you with the matter of getting a son when she was old, and she was so beautiful that she couldn't find the north. She deliberately took you on vacation, to the Maldives, a family of three warm and happy. You look at both of them, and you even forget about Grandpa's critical illness. How can you think of my son? When Mu Xuelin heard this, the blue veins on both sides of his temples burst out: "Wang Lizhen, is it true?" Mu Xuelin, do you believe him or me? I'm your pillow! Wang Lizhen frowned and looked at Mu Zhenyu with a cannibalistic expression on her face: "If, as you said, we two cheated him round and round, if I want money, he will certainly give it.". Why would I ask someone to kidnap you? Because you not only want Mu Xuelin's money, you also want the old man's money. You have such a big appetite that you want to swallow the whole Mu family and even the meat of the belt in one mouthful, and you don't even intend to vomit the bones. "You!" Wang Lizhen was so angry that she couldn't even say a word of rebuttal. You have inquired about it early in the morning. You know that my grandfather does not trust Mu Xuelin. You know that my grandfather will not give all his property to this black sheep. So you want to use this method to test whether grandpa has withheld a large sum of money. By the way, you want to get rid of me, the eldest son and grandson who will compete with your son for the right of inheritance. Is that right, Ms. Wang Lizhen? Mu Zhenyu stood up and kicked on the table. He was so strong that the solid wood table was kicked out two feet,ceramic bobbin element, instantly trapping Wang Lizhen between the tables and chairs. Wang Lizhen, my grandfather is so sick that you won't let him go. Are you still calculating his money? Don't think you're so smart that no one will know what you've done. The old lady was so angry that her hands trembled and she helped Mu Ling stand up. She walked up to Wang Lizhen and held her collar tightly. "Wang Lizhen, is Zhenyu telling the truth?"? Ah Wang Lizhen gave up on herself and stopped talking with a calm face. global-ceramics.com