공지사항
· 만희· SOM INTERNATIONAL· INTEC· 이끼앤쿤

The Great Age of Science and Technology in the Other World

페이지 정보

작성자 Dinwiddie 댓글 0건 조회 80회 작성일 23-02-20 13:49

본문

Left Danny turned his head and saw Li Hengxin, and his eyes immediately brightened: "Spike, ha ha.." Come on Li Hengxin strode into the hall and looked at Danny Zuo carefully. Danny Zuo looked much thinner, but his eyes remained unchanged. He was still the kind of light with hidden embarrassment and wisdom. He still had the professional smile of a businessman on his face. It's really you!!! Li Hengxin surprised to meet, left Danny also stood up, two people so as if no one else hugged together. Of course it's me. Who do you think it is? Do you often have people here pretending to be me? Ha-ha Danny Zuo said with a smile. Where have you been these days? I I thought.. You don't think I'm dead, do you? Are you surprised to see me alive? Danny left spread out his hands and said jokingly. Li Hengxin couldn't hide his excitement: "When I caught your slave Anke, he said you were caught by the people of the Temple of Light." By the way, why are you going to be all right? Only then did Li Hengxin notice Danny Zuo, who seemed to be wearing the sacrificial clothes of the Temple of Light. Danny Zuo said with a smile, "What catch? It was Anke's dog slave who took my property. Later, I was saved by a knight passing by the Temple of Light. Anke was afraid that the news would leak out and you would make trouble for him, so he deliberately said that the Temple of Light caught me." "Is it?" Li Hengxin nods: "eldest brother, come all the way this time,alumina c799, rest first, I welcome the wind to wash dust for you in the evening." Volume 6 The Way to Hell -Chapter 376-Grand Wedding (3)- "Big Brother, how did you become the white-robed sacrifice of the Temple of Light?" Li Heng left Danny: "I seem to remember that the white robe sacrifice can only be put on the white robe after entering the Temple of Light for more than ten years and being very pious to the God of Light. I don't believe that you, a profiteer, will be pious to the God of Light." "Hehe.." Are you kidding me? I'm not a businessman anymore. I donated all my property to the Temple of Light. Now I'm just a preacher to the world. Zuo Danny said seriously. But Li Hengxin laughed: "Ha ha." It's the same as the truth. I can still smell the stink of money on your body and pretend to be aloof in front of me. Others don't understand you,Ceramic Core Immersion Heaters, but I don't understand you. At the beginning, you told me that the God of Light must not lift it. You can't do it yourself, and you don't need your followers to be close to women. "Uh.." There is no need to mention the past, but now I am sincerely converted to the Temple of Light. There was a slight look of embarrassment on Danny's face. "Why don't you follow me to the Temple of Light?"? Only by visiting the Temple of Light can we feel the greatness of the God of Light. Li Hengxin shook his head with a smile: "You don't have to take me with you if you want to get out of the sea of misery. I'm going to get married, marry and have children." "Oh, hehe." I almost forgot. Danny left suddenly patted his head: "This time I am here on behalf of the Temple of Light, to send you a gift, this is the gift list." "Spike, believe me, you must come to the Temple of Light if you have a chance. You will understand what I said today. The God of Light is the greatest being." Danny Zuo looked at Li Hengxin sincerely. Brother, 10g Ozone Generator ,ceramic sandblasting nozzles, you don't have to persuade me. I'm not a good man or woman. Let me be a believer of the God of Light. I'm afraid I'll make the God of Light angry. Li Hengxin shrugged his shoulders. Forget it. I know it's impossible. I'm just saying it casually. You don't have to take it too seriously. Zuo Danny did not procrastinate, he knew that it was basically impossible to persuade Li Hengxin. Zuo Danny's words changed: "This time, besides congratulating you on your wedding, His Holiness has sent me to talk about a business with you.". He knows that you had some misunderstandings about the Temple of Light before, and he also knows our relationship, so I hope you can see my face and no longer be embarrassed with the Temple of Light. "Of course, of course, since the eldest brother said so, I have no reason to embarrass them again, not to mention they also saved you, I should thank the Temple of Light, when my wedding is over, I will personally prepare a gift to the Temple of Light, to express my gratitude." "It doesn't matter if it's a gift. It's good to have this heart.".
"Danny left waved his hand and said," Come this time. His Holiness hopes to cooperate with you.. "Let's not talk about cooperation now. We'll talk about it in detail after I get married. I've been so busy these days that I don't have the heart to talk about business." "Oh.." That's all right, or your happy event is important. "By the way, I'll ask the servant to take you to the guest room first. If you need anything, just tell the servant." "If you have something to do, go ahead. I'm not a three-year-old child." Li Hengxin nodded, ordered the servant, and left immediately. When they turned around, they both saw different colors in each other's eyes. Looking at the figure of Li Hengxin's departure, left Danny's mouth showed a smile: "Spike!"! It seems that I can't hide it from you. And Li Hengxin is also out of the hall, he called Cameron to the front, let him find someone to keep an eye on left Danny. Although the appearance and breath of that left Danny is exactly the same as Li Hengxin's memory, even the strength is exactly the same, but it will never be the real left Danny. Li Hengxin knows Zuo Danny better than anyone else. How can a realistic person convert to the Temple of Light? And almost everyone knows that the Temple of Light is just a pseudo-church with a bright appearance. There are countless activities inside. With Zuo Danny's world view, it is impossible to become what it is now. Li Hengxin clearly saw that when he said that the light God did not lift, left Danny's eyes obviously flashed anger, with the reality of left Danny, how can he be angry for a person who exists in the illusion. Although he is the same as Danny Zuo in any way, and even knows anything about his relationship with Danny Zuo at the beginning,Kamado bbq grill, and tries to imitate the tone and manner of Danny Zuo when he talks to himself, it is a pity that he just draws a tiger instead of a dog. Danny Zuo never talks about business with himself, but now that Danny left is talking to himself in such a strange tone. global-ceramics.com