공지사항
· 만희· SOM INTERNATIONAL· INTEC· 이끼앤쿤

Reborn in the seventies

페이지 정보

작성자 Dinwiddie 댓글 0건 조회 96회 작성일 23-02-20 14:04

본문

In the summer, Lanxin's days are more difficult. You can't eat anything salty, spicy or cold. Every morning is not to drink brown sugar frangipani, is brown sugar rice, at noon is not stewed old hen soup, is pig's feet soup, there is no salt taste, so greasy that Lanxin can not eat; there are not bad boiled eggs, almost let Lanxin eat enough. Although they are all good things, they can't stand to eat every day. It's strange that they are not bored. Fortunately, there are many vegetables at this time, and beans and eggplants can be eaten badly. But these Lan Xin all put up with, all is for the child. Not to mention personal hygiene. Summer is easy to sweat, but also can not take a bath, Lanxin always feel sticky, uncomfortable. With the approval of Grandma Jiang, she wiped her body with a hot towel and occasionally washed her feet. Grandma Jiang resolutely refused to let her wash her hair for fear that she would have a headache. Granny Jiang said that she had a distant nephew's daughter-in-law, who was a city dweller. She was fastidious. When she was in confinement, she took a bath and washed her hair. Maybe she didn't pay attention to herself. She was affected by the wind and went away without confinement. Lanxin also knew that the disease of confinement was not easy to cure, and it was not easy to take root. She dared not be careless about her physical condition, otherwise she would suffer in the future, so most of the old man's frequent instructions were carried out. Xuebing brother, while you are at home, give the child a name. Lanxin handed the bowl to her husband and asked niftily, "Father, did you name your son?" "I thought of a few.". In terms of seniority, the son of this generation ranks Hong generation, you see whether it is called Hong Wei or Hong Hui, or Hong Jun. Jiang Xuebing put the bowl on the table, turned around and teased his son with his fingers. Looking at his son's dark and bright eyes and waving his little arms and legs, he felt an unusual sense of satisfaction in his heart. His pride could be seen from the corners of his mouth that turned up from time to time. "Uh.." As soon as Lan Xin listens to her husband's words, she is speechless, and the idea of giving her son a name with personality and meaning is immediately suppressed. She thought, "Son, it's not that mom doesn't want to give you a special name. It's really that the names at this time have the characteristics of the times. You should conform to the trend of the times." "Jun",MBR reactor, "Wei", "Guo" and "Hui" have the characteristics of the times, and there are several people with the same name in a village. For example, the word "patriotic", Lan Xin heard several people called this name, if you do not mention the surname, in the village loudspeaker shouted a voice, there must be several should be. Lan Xin thought so and couldn't help being happy. Lan Xin asks him again: "Did you ask our grandfather? Do you have to ask him about the name?"? No, let our grandfather give our son a name. When Jiang Xuebing turned around and asked his grandfather, he did not think that the old man had set his name early in the morning. The boy's name was Jiang Honghou. "Hongyi Generous" means firm will, lofty ambition and generosity. The girl's name is Jiang Jingyi. I hope she will be quiet and happy in the future and spend her life safely and happily. The old man spent a lot of thought, but also specially to find an old friend to see, and finally chose these two. When Lan Xinde heard this, he felt that the name was much better than the father of the child. It was meaningful when he heard it. It was not like what the father of the child had thought at random. They were all popular nowadays and had no special features. When Jiang Xuebing saw that his daughter-in-law was satisfied, he decided on the name for his son, and later used the name to register his household registration and genealogy. Jiang Xuebing had a son and his daughter-in-law was in confinement, so he basically did not go out. It was not easy for him to take a vacation, rapid sand filters ,rotary vacuum disc filters, so he waited on his daughter-in-law at home for confinement. Even when he was young and asked him to go out to play, he could not sit still outside. He would say hello and say a few words and then leave, which made the whole family laugh at him for loving his daughter-in-law. Jiang Xuebing looked at the daughter-in-law gently holding her son in her arms, the daughter-in-law lifted her clothes to feed the baby, her eyes were shining, and Lanxin's face was hot, which made her move uncomfortably. Jiang Xuebing simply took off his shoes and sat cross-legged beside his daughter-in-law, holding his son's tender little hands and playing with them, not peeking at his daughter-in-law's exposure. He regretted that he could not do what he wanted to do most with his wife, but it did not prevent him from satisfying his cravings elsewhere. When her son was full, Lan Xin held him in her arms and burped, then put the child aside. Jiang Xuebing came up at this time. Daughter-in-law, let me taste it too. The meaning of his words is self-evident.
Lan Xin looked at his pitiful eyes, angry and funny, and her red cheeks were covered with shame. Lanxin's confinement is good, nutrition can keep up with, soup is sufficient, milk is also sufficient, plus her son is still in confinement, do not eat much, often have surplus, sometimes she will rise milk. The greedy Jiang Xuebing came up shamelessly and said that he would give her a suck so as not to let her milk rise. Although Lanxin was a little embarrassed, she let her husband take it as a small pleasure between husband and wife, which not only solved her discomfort, but also added some meat to her husband to satisfy his craving. Because Lanxin was in confinement, she could not let him act foolishly, so she had to compensate him from elsewhere. In fact, Lan Xin felt that once this man tasted meat and fish, and then let him be a vegetarian, he would feel uncomfortable all over, sticky with you, and had to dip in some oil to satisfy his cravings. The young couple closed the door is not so serious, Lan Xin let him go. Jiang Xuebing had already inserted the door of the house, and his family went to rest after lunch. He just took advantage of the loophole. Daughter-in-law, your place is white, tender and round. It's really delicious. It's cheap for our smelly boy. Jiang Xuebing said rather unjustly, stretched out the tip of his tongue, gently licked the red cherry, then held it in his mouth and sucked it hard. His hands were not idle, one covering the other round and twisting gently, the other around Lanxin's back, caressing his daughter-in-law's delicate skin. Afraid of milking, Lan Xin gently pushed his head and said, "Be gentle. Don't crush it. If your son can't eat, see how grandma will clean you up." Hearing this, Jiang Xuebing smiled and said, "Daughter-in-law, I know the importance of it. It won't be crushed.". But if you milk it, do you dare to tell grandma the truth? Listening to her husband's teasing, Lan Xin took her son's small pillow and knocked him on the head, "I know nonsense, if you let me hurt, I will let you be a vegetarian in the future." This is the lifeblood of Jiang Xuebing, as long as he can eat meat in the future, everything is easy to say. Wife, I listen to you,fine bubble diffuser, can't I? Apart from the three old people in our family, you are the oldest, and my son and I will listen to you in the future. 。 khnwatertreatment.com