공지사항
· 만희· SOM INTERNATIONAL· INTEC· 이끼앤쿤

Infinite horror

페이지 정보

작성자 Andrea 댓글 0건 조회 95회 작성일 23-02-27 11:12

본문

Matthew Addison looked at him coldly and said, "I suspected you from the beginning. Although your identity is registered on the company's information, you don't look like company security guards at all. Are you still going to stop us from restarting the Flame Queen?"? All right, Zheng Zha, let's go in together. Zheng Zha was so cold that he vomited and felt uncomfortable in his stomach. Matthew Addison was not polite at all. He pulled him and the rest of the mercenaries to go inside. As soon as they walked into the passage, as had happened in the movie, the doors on both sides were closed at the same time. Matthew Addison had already ignored Zheng Zha. He and the rest of the mercenaries were watching carefully with their guns. At the same time, he asked the dialogue machine, "Kaplan?" "Some kind of dormant defense," Kaplan said hurriedly. "Once too many people pass through the door, it will be activated after entering the door." "Then let it sleep," said Matthew Addison. Kaplan was already sweating. He kept pressing the keyboard with both hands and answered, "I'm trying!" "Stay where you are," Matthew Addison said helplessly to his men. When Zheng Zha heard this sentence, he felt cold all over. He knew that the plot had already started, and he had become a member of the plot. Yes, sure enough, the light on both sides of the opposite wall was suddenly dim, and a thin laser line appeared between the glass walls. When the thin laser line was formed, it was fiercely drawn to the mercenaries and Zheng Zha! Matthew Addison reacted the fastest. He threw the two people around him to the ground. Zheng Zha, who had been paying attention to the other side, had fallen down in an instant when the laser thread appeared, so the laser thread just crossed his shoulder. The sharp and hot feeling seemed to touch his shoulder. In addition, his mind was blank. Corpsman! Corpsman! Matthew Addison's voice cried out. The voice woke Zheng Zha from the blank. He turned his head and looked. The head of the female mercenary as a medical soldier was moving slowly. Then the head fell straight in front of him. The staring eyes seemed to be a curse,Belt Filter Press, more like a mockery. No, don't! I don't want to die! Zheng Zha shouted crazily. Somehow, the more he shouted, the calmer he felt. He began to recall every part of the plot in the movie Resident Evil. Matthew Addison was holding a mercenary whose finger had been cut off by a laser line when another mercenary shouted, "Sir, another shot is coming!" This time, the laser line was formed from the height of the leg. Zheng Zha recalled the details of this fragment in his mind. He remembered that the laser line would cross the first mercenary, then cross the second mercenary to a high place when he jumped up, and then divide the body of the second mercenary. He had only one choice. If he failed, he would be killed by the laser line! He doesn't know if the plot will change here, so he can only choose to believe what he knows in his mind. The laser line began to draw quickly toward the four men, the mercenary on the ground could not move and was killed quickly, the remaining two mercenaries kept retreating, lamella clarifer ,rapid sand filters, Zheng Zha stared at the mercenary's movements, one second, two seconds, at this critical moment of life and death, Zheng Zha felt as if time had quieted down, he could not hear any sound. Everything around seemed to slow down.
"Mental Threshold Breakthrough!"! Reward points 500 points, mental value increased by 20 points, nerve reaction speed increased by 30 points! A rigid but solemn voice crossed Zheng Zha's ear, but he could not hear anything. He could only concentrate on the mercenary's movements. Finally, at the moment he jumped up, Zheng Zha fell to the ground fiercely. The laser line crossed his eyes, and the white light was like the sickle of death. At that moment, Zheng Zha believed Zhang Jie's words. They did go into this so-called game together, which is the masterpiece of the gods, or maybe the game of the devil, they. You're gonna die! Sure enough, the laser was high when the mercenary jumped up. The mercenary who jumped up was completely dismembered. When the laser line passed, Zheng Zha jumped up from the ground again. He looked back. On the glass mouth of the steel gate behind him, the girl with glasses was also standing outside. Her eyes were full of tears. Zheng Zha only had time to smile at her, and then he dragged Matthew Addison close to the entrance gate when he came. Now he could only beg the plot not to change at all. The laser would end when it was close to the gate. Don't try to avoid it. It would become a net to tear anyone. The only thing he could do was to cling to the gate and beg God, according to the plot. Put an end to all this! "Let go of me!" Matthew Addison struggled desperately! We're all going to be cut in half in this position! Let go of me! But Zheng Zha grabbed him by the collar and said, "Trust me!"! Trust me! This time we can not do any escape, close to the door, only in this way can we try our luck! Trust me! The third laser line had been gradually formed, and at the same time, it quickly came to the two men. According to the position it showed, it would cut them off at the waist. Matthew Addison desperately wanted to lie down on the ground, but Zheng Zha held him tightly and refused to let him go. He himself was clinging to the door all over his body, and even slowly closed his eyes. Live, want to live, even if it is struggling in such a situation, I also want to live! Perhaps the gods opened their eyes, perhaps Zheng Zha's prayer took effect, the laser line suddenly turned into a mesh when it approached the two men, Matthew Addison only had time to give out a mother's complaint, in his moment of despair, the laser net gradually dimmed, and then the laser net disappeared a few centimeters in fronShula blushed. Si He took the opportunity to touch Shula's red face again. Yiqiao is my boss, so I can't kidnap him by force. Even if it's you.. If I touch him, I'm afraid he'll give me color to see. How dare you come! Where did Ijo go? Shula suddenly felt a little bolder. Unexpectedly, as soon as the voice fell, there was a chestnut on his forehead. "It hurts so much." Tears are coming out. Si He tightened his face. "How dare you bargain with me? Don't you want them to live?" Shula suddenly turned around. He almost forgot, Chi Ze and Ping Tian. Shula suddenly got flustered and jumped very fast. What was he doing just now? Suddenly you forget the situation, don't you. Is it going to kill them again. Shula bit his lip tightly, Zhang Huang looked at Sihe, unable to make a sound. Si He took something out of his pocket and threw it to Shula. Shula took a closer look at a small piece of plastic that looked like a beetle. What. What? Shula held the little thing carefully. It's just a tracker. Don't let me miss you. I can't persuade Ejo, but I know you can. "I.." Shula just wanted to interrupt, but was interrupted by Si and strong, "if Yiqiao gave up on you, it is estimated that he will come back." Shula opened his mouth wide. Si He looked at him contemptuously. "What else is there to be reluctant to give up?"? Your favorite should be Chi Ze. But also. Si He laughed to himself and wanted to understand,rotary vacuum disc filters, "Yiqiao is rich, powerful and handsome, and it's normal for you to follow him." "I didn't." Shula retorted. Si He immediately grasped this sentence and pointed fiercely at Shula. "Well, you said it!" Shula opened his mouth, not knowing what to say. Sihe suddenly froze his expression, and Shula heard some strange sounds,fine bubble diffuser, only to find that Sihe had something in his ear. Yiqiao is going to buy you a love breakfast and will be back soon. Si He said that he jumped down from the bed, pulled the quilt and threw it to Shula, "I can give you a little hint, Yiqiao hates people lying to him." I hope I can use it. Shula was in a trance, and Sihe disappeared almost instantaneously, but the last words remained in his ears, "Please let Yiqiao hate you." Yiqiao opened the door with two food bags and saw Shula sitting on the ground with a demented face and muttering in his mouth. He threw his things aside, went to Shula's side, patted his little face, lamella tube ,wall penstocks, and his voice was unexpectedly gentle. "Why did you sleep on the ground?" Shula looked at the big face in front of him and cried out in fright. You You You Yiqiao frowned. "What's wrong with you?" He reached out and touched Shula's forehead, which was cold. I don't have a fever. Shula finally reflected, "No, no." I had a nightmare. Yiqiao believed him easily, and Shula now looked so pale that she really looked like a child who had been awakened by a nightmare. Yiqiao smiled and rubbed his head. "Go wash your face and eat." [Http://www.repanso.com] Netdisk Baidu cloud search resources, search novels, search movies is easy to use. Yiqiao set up the same breakfast on the table beside him. Looking back, he saw Shula still sitting there in a daze. "What's going on?" Shula blushed and looked down at the floor. "Where are my clothes?" Only then did Yiqiao realize that Shula was shy and squatted beside Shula with great interest, "clothes." Give me a kiss and I'll get you some clothes. "You are a hooligan." "Yes." Yiqiao is not angry, happy to look at Shula's red face, as expected, is the person he likes, even angry look feel cute. Shula simply put on the quilt and went to the bathroom. The long quilt dragged behind her feet, still proud like a princess. Yiqiao sat in a chair with her legs crossed and laughed. "Are you going to walk around the house like this all the time?"? Anyway, I'm the only one who can see it. Yiqiao then sighed again, "poor me, I want to eat but I can't." Then he sighed with a painful expression. But secretly with a smile at the corners of his mouth.
Shula paused for a moment and slammed the bathroom door. Yiqiao laughed exaggeratedly outside and did not forget to shout, "Hey, remember that the clothes are behind the door, and there is nothing to wear when they are wet." Shula looked behind the bathroom door. There was a set of casual clothes hanging neatly. The label had not been removed yet. He did not know when Yiqiao bought it. I picked it up and compared it, and it was an unexpected fit. Why.. Will you be so good to yourself? Shula is a little confused, obviously before this is a stranger who did not know at all, even after watching his own video, Shula does not feel that love can be seen from that kind of thing. Shula spread out his palm. Inside was the tracker that Si and had just left him. He had been holding it tightly in his hand, wishing he could let it melt in his palm. If he cheats Yiqiao again, I don't know if he will really kill himself. Shula sighed again and shook his head. Turn on the hot water, and the slightly higher temperature makes Shula shiver. However, in any case, Chi Ze and Ping Tian must be saved. It seems more appropriate to disconnect here. So, post a little first. I suddenly realized that our aerobics class was a real show. Today, when it was my turn to lead the exercise, I was almost tortured to death by the teacher. I was already fat,rapid sand filters, and I was still shooting and beating into an unimaginable posture. Suddenly I thought of a huge 00xx article I read a few days ago. I almost didn't cry because of the pain. The teacher was too cruel. = =/I'm in pain all over now. I'll sleep first. First give some tickets to comfort the poor some incense ~ ~ ~ ~ /./gb 20、 When Shula dawdled for a long time and finally came out of the bathroom, Yiqiao had already filled the table with food and sat looking at the cup in a daze. Shula suddenly had an indescribable feeling that filled his heart. Why don't you eat first? Yiqiao came to his senses and smiled at him. "Oh, I want to wait for you." 。 khnwatertreatment.com t of his eyes, a faint sense of heat also rushed to his face with the air. At this moment, he seemed to be unable to believe that he had survived. Zheng Zha opened his eyes. He did not see the disappearance of the laser net,multi disc screw press, but he knew that he had succeeded. The familiar plot was once again driven by inertia. He finally struggled to survive from death. In the past 20 years of life, he had never been so close to death for such a moment. The trajectory of death crossed his shoulder, so close! "What is this?" 。 khnwatertreatment.com