공지사항
· 만희· SOM INTERNATIONAL· INTEC· 이끼앤쿤

Tianyi nobles by endless how many (the end of the extra complete)

페이지 정보

작성자 Andrea 댓글 0건 조회 93회 작성일 23-02-27 11:23

본문

Hundred blades made Jou-chia feel more uncomfortable, but she looked better and better. Since autumn, Qixiao had been forcing himself to eat medicinal food, saying that it was medicinal food, but in fact it was all tonic soup, such as old ginseng stewed chicken, Poria cocos ten treasures soup, eel and wolfberry porridge. He could not count the number of hundreds of blades, and he had to drink them. Occasionally, Qixiao would order people to send them here for a few days. Jiang Deqing always looked at him with a smile before he went back to reply, and when he was in the Prince's Mansion, he had to make up a cup of bird's nest after dinner every day, so that he could nourish himself every day, and it was difficult for him to look bad. Jou-chia was still asking him carefully about the past six months, asking him if he had been wronged and if anyone had bullied him. He kept shaking his head, but he was a little absent-minded. It was obvious that Qi Xiao was venting his anger for him today. His heart was sour and sweet, and he wanted to find the past, but there was no reason. He didn't trust Jou-chia to be alone in the house. Only hope that Qi Xiao has brought the words to Princess Dunsu, waiting for Princess Dunsu to pick up Jou-chia, he will naturally be able to find Qi Xiao. Chapter 53 After talking to Jou-chia for half a day, Bairen went back to his study and wanted to write a few words quietly, but before he had finished studying the ink,industrial racking systems, Wenyu came looking for him. He had nothing to say to his younger brother, Bairen. When they were in Lingnan, they had been fighting openly and secretly for many years, and they had done a lot of harm to each other. Concubine Xia had been in the same line for a long time. Now there were no outsiders here. Bairen was too lazy to do superficial work. He just looked at Wenyu and said lightly, "What's the matter with the second brother?" Wen Yu, still grinning, shook her head and said, "It's all right. It's just that I couldn't say a few words to my eldest brother yesterday. I was thinking very much. How has he been for half a year?" Baijian nodded his head slightly and said nothing. Wenyu was at a loss for words for a moment. He gave a dry laugh and said, "Brother,push back racking system, this room is well decorated. Hey, is this Hui Mo?" As soon as Wen Yu said one sentence, a hundred blades answered one sentence. After going round and round in a big circle, Wen Yu got to the point and said covertly, "Big brother.." Are you very close to the prince now? With a sneer in his heart, Bairen neither said yes nor said no. He only said, "Since you have made a marriage, you are naturally different from others." Wen Yu nodded and smiled: "Yes, I listen … …" Brother Wen often goes to the prince's house? Wen Yu's words had no other meaning, but the hundred blades could not help blushing and often went to the prince's mansion? Of course, Qi Xiao personally set the rules, when to send someone to pick up their own when the past, eight days in ten days are in the prince's mansion, if not these days something. The heart that hundred blade just calmed down had billows again, cover up a way: "Did not often go … …" It's just that a lot of things about the big wedding are decided by the prince, heavy duty cantilever racks ,metal racking systems, so it's natural to ask often. Wen Yu nodded and said with a smile, "Well.. How are you getting ready for the big wedding? Hundred blades are absent-minded: "There are still some things that haven't been taken care of clearly..." "Big Brother, if there's anything useful, just tell me." Wen Yu flattered Hundred Blades a few more times, and finally said tentatively, "If there is another day.." The eldest brother wants to go to the prince's house, and take my younger brother with him. The prince has just said that since he has been married, he will not be an outsider in the future. It's not good to be too separated. As soon as Bairen heard this, he almost choked. He coughed reluctantly and said, "That depends on what the prince means. The prince doesn't have a good temper. I advise you.." Don't mess with him. This is probably the most sincere words that Bairen has ever said to Wenyu in his life. Unfortunately, Wenyu was ungrateful and laughed: "I dare not, I just look at this thing today.." The prince seemed to have some misunderstanding about Kangtai. He wanted to explain one or two things for her. If it was not convenient, he hoped that the eldest brother would distinguish two good words for her when he saw the prince next time. The eldest brother knew that Kangtai was spoiled by his father. Everything was unintentional. Just don't care. In a few words, he described Kang Tai's words of running against Jou-chia in front of the crowd yesterday as "unintentional." He had seen a lot of such tricks. He just smiled faintly: "Since it's unintentional, there's no need to say more. It's superfluous. It's easy to be misunderstood if you make up too much.
” Wen Yu nods at once: "Yes, what eldest brother says is..." When Wen Yu saw that he could not get a good result, he sat down and said a few words and then went out. Wen Yu's servant outside the study had been waiting. When he saw someone coming out, he asked, "Second Master, when are we going to the Prince's Mansion?" "*** your head!" Holding her breath, Wenyu kicked the boy to the ground, turned her head to look at Bairen's study with a sneer, and turned away. This is not quiet, let WenYu stirred up this a hundred blade more restless heart, the heart can not help but always want to think of QiXiao to, in the evening also did nothing, dinner Kang Tai said uncomfortable in his room to eat, WenYu went to see her, hundred blade heart know she is not sick, but still ordered people to ask the doctor, no matter how private, big face on the gift of hundreds of blade is not wrong, Unfortunately, after the Imperial Physician arrived and examined his pulse for half a day, he didn't say anything. He just dropped his book bag for a while, opened some warming and tonifying herbs, and left. Bairen didn't pay much attention to the meal he had with Jou-chia. After dinner, he had nothing to do, flipped through a few notebooks and fell asleep at random. In the early spring, the weather was warm and cold. The next day, when I got up early, I had a stuffy nose and a heavy body. Before I could go to Xuan Taiyi after breakfast, Qi Xiao's carriage had already arrived outside Lingnan Wangfu Yimen. Shunzi saluted Hundred Blades and said with a bow, "Please pay attention to the prince. This morning, the servants of the family went to the Imperial Hospital to ask for the pulse of the prince. I happened to meet the housekeeper of your house. As soon as the servants heard that the prince was ill, they hurried back to inform the prince of his illness. The prince was a little worried. He was afraid that the prince and the princess would eat and drink together, so he took a minute and a half from the princess. The princess's wedding is coming So the little one came over to take the prince to stay there for a few days. First, there was an imperial physician in the prince's mansion. It was convenient to take care of the prince so as not to delay his illness. Second, it could also make the princess feel at ease to prepare for marriage. How did the prince feel? Bairen was amused. He coughed and shook his head. "No need," he said. "It's just an occasional cold. If I don't go out,metal racking systems, I won't see anyone else. I don't have to go there. If I touch the prince, I'll be guilty." Shunzi seemed to have expected it. "The prince has said that if the prince is lazy, then the prince will come to meet the prince in person after a while." 。 kingmoreracking.com