공지사항
· 만희· SOM INTERNATIONAL· INTEC· 이끼앤쿤

Ice and Fire Magic Kitchen-Tang Jiasanshao

페이지 정보

작성자 Andrea 댓글 0건 조회 115회 작성일 23-02-27 11:32

본문

Nian Bing's heart was bleeding, and this was the saddest moment in his life, except when he was in the Ice Tower. Lowering his head, tears fell to the ground, and he saw the Zhengyang Dao. The light heat flowed with the body of the Dao, which was the master's favorite. On the ground, a few lines of askew small print, "read ice, I'm afraid the master can't wait for you to do the fish soup, in fact, as early as after my hand tendon is broken, my heart will die, as a cook, can't personally make their own clearly learned dishes, this is more painful than death, the reason why I linger alive, is that I don't want to let this skill go with me." Shifu is selfish. Here, let me say sorry to you. The master has gone, but the master's skills have remained. I believe that you will continue to pass on what you have learned, carry forward your cooking skills and become the greatest chef. Shifu doesn't want to leave so soon, but my body can't support it. Every time, I tell myself that I must stick to it until you can surpass me. God treats me well. He lets me stick to this day. Nian Bing, do you know? When I saw that your cooking was far better than mine, my heart was so excited, much more excited than I could cook by myself again. Don't be sad, it doesn't make any sense. Put all your emotions into cooking and magic. Finally,asrs warehouse, Shifu wants to tell you that revenge is necessary, but you must do what you can, be careful, be careful. I'm going to go. When you come back and see it, take what you should take. Don't touch my body. I like this recliner. Burn it with a fire. It can be reduced to ashes in your fire magic. Shifu deserves to die. When I wrote the last words, I was already very vague. If I hadn't been very familiar with the font of Cha Ji, I'm afraid it would have been very difficult to recognize it, especially the last word, Cha Ji only wrote half of it. Master, did you really go like this? The tears of Nian Bing had already moistened the skirt of Cha Ji's chest. He carefully combed Cha Ji's hair,High Density Storage Drive In Rack, stood up, stepped back, fell to his knees with a splash, and kowtowed nine times to Cha Ji. "Master, I know you don't want to see the cowardly Nian Bing. You can rest assured that I will be strong. From the moment I left the Ice Tower, I told myself that I must be strong." Tears can only flow from the enemy's eyes, but I still cry today. Master, you can rest assured that as long as Nian Bing still has a breath, you will fulfill your last wish and carry forward your cooking skills. This is my promise to you. He stood up and returned Zhengyang Dao to its scabbard. Nian Bing strongly wiped away the tears on his face. Finally, he took a deep look at Zha Ji's remains and resolutely walked out of the room. The wind is clear and the clouds are light. The sun shines on the peach blossom forest, making the ground appear jagged shadows. The breeze caresses gently, bringing the fragrance of peach blossoms. Nian Bing takes a deep breath and suppresses the sadness in his heart. According to Zha Ji, he takes out some purple gold coins from the empty wall in the kitchen and simply carries them on his back. Step by step, step by step, move forward. When Nianbing reached the seventeenth step, he suddenly turned around, "Master!"! The disciple has gone. When I have learned something, I will come back here to pay tribute to your soul. Fire! Burn, industrial racking systems ,radio shuttle racking, burning flame, in my name, I command you, surging flame, as I guide you, reduce all to ashes. The sea of fire started a prairie fire. When Zhengyang Dao was unsheathed, the red light suddenly shone, and the red light was clearly visible to Nian Bing's body. The hot breath rendered Nian Bing's body like a flame God of war. Zhengyang Dao pointed forward, and the galloping flame suddenly shone, engulfing two wooden houses except the kitchen in an instant. Looking at the raging fire in front of him, Nian Bing seemed to see the master's voice and smile again. His eyes were blurred, but he tried to hold back his tears. He swore in his heart that from today on, he would become stronger. Only strong people can live longer and better fulfill their wishes and master's wishes. Fire, the fourth order of large-scale fire magic, although the same is the fourth order of magic, but because of its large coverage area, it requires a senior magician to use.
The scorching flames soon turned the wooden house where Nianbing had lived for eight years into ashes, and his master, the ghost cook, also fell into the loess. Everything disappeared. With tears in his eyes, Nian Bing set foot on the journey he had arranged. He did not know what was waiting for him, but he knew very well that no matter what difficulties and obstacles, he could not stop him from moving forward. Calm was restored in the peach blossom forest, and smoke curled up from the ruins of the wooden house. Just an hour after Nian Bing left, the original ashes suddenly moved, a few broken wood collisions sounded, a branch, a board turned up from below. The staggering figure seemed to crawl out of the ground, covered with dust. Good boy, you are really cruel! If I hadn't been quick, I would have been ashes. This suddenly climbed out of the ruins, unexpectedly is the previously "dead" Cha Ji. Dusted off the dust on his body, he looked energetic, not a little sick, looking at the direction of Nian Bing's departure, Zha Ji smiled, "Silly boy, the master has to lie to you again, not to let you think I am dead, how can you pursue the peak of cooking wholeheartedly?"? Damn, this tortoise breathing technique is really harmful. Fortunately, I practiced it for a long time and closed it for a long time. Hey, it's so clean. It seems that I can't even leave. Do you want to find her? Go, now that I have nothing to worry about, I will do what I have always wanted to do in my heart, as long as I can see her again, even if I die, I am willing. Nian Bing, you go well, maybe one day, our master and disciples will meet again, ha, ha. Nian Bing walked on the main road, his heart was still immersed in the grief of the previous death, unaware that he had been played by the master again. Zhengyang Dao and Chenlu Dao were in his arms, and the cold and hot air currents constantly stimulated his body. Because of the constant operation of the ice magic power in his body, although the sun was shining,shuttle rack system, he did not feel the heat at all. Ice and Snow City, Shifu asked me to go to the Ice and Snow City, so let's go there first. kingmoreracking.com