공지사항
· 만희· SOM INTERNATIONAL· INTEC· 이끼앤쿤

Tianyi nobles by endless how many (the end of the extra complete)

페이지 정보

작성자 Andrea 댓글 0건 조회 95회 작성일 23-02-27 11:45

본문

Princess Dunsu spoke for a long time. She took a sip from the teacup and shook her head, saying, "There are only a few families who are willing to have her. Oh, there's more. But that's the man of the village family. They've been living in the earth all their lives. It doesn't matter whether the head of the house has offended the King of Lingnan or not. It's very satisfying to have a beautiful daughter-in-law and a little dowry allowance. If Kangtai really wants this, I can get it for her, too! In my places in Chuang Tzu, there are a lot of girls waiting to be enlarged from my room. But I have to make it clear that if I marry into Chuang Tzu, the days will be different. No one will take care of her. If she dies, she can have an old Mammy to wash clothes, cook, needle and thread. Generally speaking, she has to do it herself, and she has to take care of her own man. The advantage is that there is no need to intrigue. No need to look at people's faces, I would also like to find her a man who cherishes happiness, can live, can be considerate of women, oh. As long as she wants to. Qi Xiao sneers: "She has been clamoring to marry, then let her choose..." With a sneer, Princess Dunsu turned to think and said, "If.." If successful, really hired to come over, Lingnan Wang with the emperor please play, maybe, maybe. Can let him send marriage to Beijing? The king of the fief can't get out of the fief without a summons, but it's reasonable to send marriage. Although Princess Dunsu hated Qi Xiao's entanglement with Baijian,Magnesium Sulphate price, she felt sorry for her nephew and said softly, "If the emperor refuses, I'll go and tell him to come. When the time comes, you can also meet him." Qi Xiao a meal, holding the hand of the teacup unconsciously trembling, Qi Xiao pursed his lips, put the teacup on the tea table, he clenched his palm, a long time to calm down,Magnesium Sulphate producer, the face is still a calm look, a faint smile: "say it again." The more Qi Xiao was like this, the more uncomfortable Princess Dunsu felt. She turned her head and pressed the corner of her eye with a veil. She whispered, "In front of me, you don't have to pretend that nothing has happened. If you really have a heart.." I heard Jou-chia's mother-in-law say that when Brother Yu is one month old, Lingnan will send something to celebrate. If you have anything to say, you can ask someone to take it back, so that he can prepare early and come with you when he gets married. Qi Xiao's hands were not shaking now. "Good," he chuckled. Princess Dunsu nodded her head and then went on to find some good things to say, "Brother Yu and Jou-chia are all right now, but Jou-chia has lost her health this time. Her mother-in-law said she would take care of her for a double confinement and take good care of her. After all, she's young enough to be brought back. Speaking of it, Bian Yu-yi's medical skills are really brilliant. After taking the medicinal diet he prescribed, Jou- chia feels much more comfortable, looks much better, and she's more He is a blessed child. …… After a few days, as expected, Lingnan sent people to Beijing. They were led by Lingnan Wu Xiang. First, magnesium sulfate monohydrate ,Magnesium Sulphate producer, they sent several carriages and things to the emperor. Because the emperor was ill, they didn't see them. They just returned some things and let the palace people say some good words and send them out politely. Then they turned to He Fu. In the prince's mansion, Qi Xiao was reading the documents in the inner study. Jiang Deqing was sweating on his forehead. He walked back and forth and said, "Your Highness.." It's getting dark. If you don't send someone to He Fu, you'll break the curfew soon! Qi Xiao put down his pen and laughed. "What am I going to do in He Fu?" Jiang Deqing was in a great hurry: "What are you going to do in He Mansion?"? Tell it to the people in Lingnan! Let them go back to the world. No, tell the king of Lingnan, let the king of Lingnan think of a way to marry! Qi Xiao chuckled: "So what if you come?" Jiang Deqing had nothing to say and said dryly, "Come, come.." I've come to meet you, Your Highness. Qi Xiao smiled: "Then what?" Jiang Deqing's lips moved and he had nothing to say. Qi Xiao bowed his head and then looked at the document, Jiang Deqing was stunned to one side, yes, and then what? The king could not stay in the capital for a long time, and in a few days he would have to leave again. Jiang Deqing heaved a deep sigh in his heart and said nothing else. Then he served Qi Xiao to approve the documents. Another hour later, when it was getting dark, a little eunuch outside came in. He kowtowed and said, "Prince, people from Lingnan want to see you." Qi Xiao heartbeat missed a beat, paused for a while before saying: "Don't neglect, please go to the main hall.".
” In the main hall, Shunzi led all the people to kowtow to Qi Xiao: "Your Highness, the prince, is a thousand years old." Qi Xiao looked at Shunzi, who was kneeling in front of him in a python robe, and said with a smile, "I haven't seen you for half a year, but you are more and more capable." Shunzi's eyes were red, and he kowtowed to Qi Xiao again. He wanted to speak, but his throat seemed to be blocked. After a while, he choked up and said, "Subordinates.." "No." Qi Xiao interrupted him and said in a deep voice, "You are now the military prime minister of Lingnan. In front of Gu, you can't call yourself'subordinate '. You have to say'XiaGuan'." When Shunzi heard this, his eyes turned even redder. He had thousands of words in his heart, but he couldn't say a word. He had to kowtow several times. Qi Xiao asked Jiang Deqing to help him up. He said lightly, "You went out from the lonely mansion. Now the King of Lingnan is willing to appreciate you. It's your good fortune to do things well. Don't let him down. Do you understand?" When Shunzi heard this, he knelt down again and sobbed, "I was in southern Xinjiang that day. My subordinates thought about coming back with the prince, but, but.." Qi Xiao chuckled: "How to come again, well, today we do not advance things, just say now, he." King of Lingnan, do you have something for Gu? Or do you have something to say to me? Shunzi wiped away his tears and turned to open the box behind him. There were four small jars of wine inside. Shunzi took one jar out and gently rubbed the crock. He whispered, "This is the wine brewed by Wang Yeh himself after putting down the rebellion. It was buried under the plum blossom tree and never touched. Before his subordinates came down, Wang Yeh ordered all his people to come out and let his subordinates bring it to Wang Yeh." Qi Xiao took the wine jar, opened the mud seal, smelled the faint fragrance of the wine and whispered: "This is plum brewing. Last year in Chuang Tzu, the recipe for brewing wine was taught to him by Gu. Gu told him at that time that when he returned to the city, he would brew some by himself and bury it under the plum tree, waiting for the next year to drink. Unfortunately.." After returning to the city, I met some troubles and was delayed. I don't want the King of Lingnan to remember it. Qi Xiao casually splashed the tea in the teacup, poured a cup of wine, and drank it all in one gulp. After a long time,Magnesium Nitrate Fertilizer, he said in a deep voice, "He has nothing else to say to me?" Shunzi knelt down with tears in his eyes and kowtowed, "Wang Ye asked his subordinates to wish the prince a thousand years old." 。 stargrace-magnesite.com