공지사항
· 만희· SOM INTERNATIONAL· INTEC· 이끼앤쿤

The world of online games

페이지 정보

작성자 Andrea 댓글 0건 조회 145회 작성일 23-02-27 11:47

본문

After several beauties exchanged greetings one by one, I began to concentrate on killing the ghost general, but the BOSS's blood recovery speed has reached a terrible point, nearly an hour, I only knocked out a small part of his blood! I can not help but worry, the entrance of the seventh floor of Ghost Temple is closed for 10 hours, and automatically opens after 10 hours, if I can not solve the BOSS in this period of time, I am afraid it will be in vain! Thinking of this, I don't care too much. Fire Arrow and Ice Arrow are used together in the cooldown of Armor Arrow to maximize the attack output! In this way, I have been playing from 7 o'clock to 12 o'clock in the evening, and the blood of BOSS is just half of it! At this time, MMs have been offline, Lingxue said to move to the studio tomorrow, Lingyue and iced tea and other MMs are offline one by one, now the rules in the studio are that only I can stay up late, the rest of the MMs should be offline before 12 o'clock to rest, the next day early online, keep more than 12 hours a day online, Lingyue feels that it is like a professional player. To be worthy of the title of studio member. The night is cold, only I shot the ghost general one arrow after another, and this insufferably arrogant dark gold BOSS is holding a giant sword, in vain in the air to split! Dragon sings the world chapter ninety-four proof of the dragon Mowu Hooligan of the Other World | Mortal Xiuxian Biography | Very Pure and Ambiguous | Lingwu Nine Days | Breaking the Sky | Evil King of the Other World | Devouring the Starry Sky | God of War | Dionysus | Immortal Inverse Update Time: 2009-12-30 11:56:27 Words in this chapter: 2907 Until four o'clock in the morning,calcium ammonium nitrate price, I still kept attacking the ghost general, but the depressing thing is that the dark gold level BOSS's blood return speed is super fast, fortunately, my armor-piercing arrow attack is not low, if replaced by other ordinary archers, I'm afraid the blood is not as fast as BOSS's blood return! Even Dragon Soul and Xing Tian are also offline to sleep, this is the least time for players, but it can be imagined that the proud madman must have brought people to wait at the entrance of the sixth floor of Ghost Temple,potassium sulphate fertilizer, as long as the entrance of the seventh floor is opened, they will rush in! However, the proud madman must not know that I am still here! At nearly five o'clock in the morning, it was almost time for the entrance to open again, and the ghost general's blood was left less than a trace! Looked at the potion in the package, almost exhausted, even the iron arrow is not much left! Just then, there was a sudden ringing of the bell. "Ding!" System prompt: The magical power is disappearing, and the entrance to the seventh floor of the Ghost Temple is opened again! …… I was slightly surprised and complained incessantly. At this time, I saw a figure at the entrance in the distance. It was the arrogant madman and the arrogant bloodthirsty who came in together. Behind them were a group of players from the proud family! "Eldest brother, this time the BOSS may be able to burst out to build a gang order!"! Then we will be rich, the first established gang can take advantage of the best group of players in Twilight, we will be the world's first gang in the future! Ao Shi is very proud to say bloodthirsty.
"Yes, yes," said the arrogant madman, "I'd like to see how the frivolous scholar and Qingfeng Lanyue can challenge the arrogant world." Seeing that the other side was about to appear in the field of vision, calcium nitrate sol ,Mono Ammonium Phosphate MAP, I secretly complained in my heart, and with a tight bow in my hand, a cold light flew out and directly bombarded the neck of the ghost general. “2408!” A fatal blow! To my delight, General Ghost's mountain-sized body collapsed, and a pile of gold coins and a few glittering pieces of equipment fell with it! "Ding!" System prompt: Congratulations, you killed the dark gold level BOSS ghost general, gained 2.5 million experience, reputation + 5000! "Ding!" System prompt: Congratulations on your upgrade! "Whew!" I did not hesitate to jump down from the glass lamp, but did not want to face the ground first, fell black and blue, but also did not care a lot, hurriedly drank a mercurochrome, then rushed to the body of BOSS! Gold! Gold *** the gold coins! Time is too late to pick up, look at the equipment first! A milky white priest's robe, a bright golden pike, and a ring with purple luster, the shape is very good. However, the most surprising thing for me is that in addition to these three pieces of equipment, the Ghost General, a dark gold BOSS, also left me a silver token. Could it be the legendary order to build a gang? There was no time to take a closer look. By this time, in the distance, the proud madman and the proud bloodthirsty had already come! Obviously, I was kneeling on one knee next to the body of BOSS, cleaning up the battlefield, and everything was so clear. Suddenly Ao Shi was bloodthirsty and furious. "*** me!" He shouted! The frivolous scholar hasn't died yet. He exploded the ghost general! The arrogant madman was dumbfounded: "This … …" How is it possible for a man to lose a dark gold BOSS? "? But I have stood up, directly use back to the city volume, at the same time laughing: "Lin Ao, you did not think of it?"? You have been waiting outside for so long, I am embarrassed not to leave anything, the gold coins burst out of the ghost general will be left to you to reward your men, ha ha! The arrogant madman's whole face was almost contorted, and he shouted, "Damn it, come on, keep him!" Ao Shi bloodthirsty with a few Ao Shi assassins immediately opened the attack skills, quickly killed, sharp dagger cold glimmer, as long as the attack, five seconds back to the city casting time was interrupted, I will be left here! However, at the moment when the bloodthirsty dagger touched my chest, I had gone back to Twilight City under the magic power of the scroll of returning to the city! Ear also heard the arrogant bloodthirsty exasperated scolding, but my heart has been cool to no good, not only got three pieces of equipment, and the level also rose to 50, but also got a token that may be the order to build a gang! Stay in the twilight city east gate square, although it is early in the morning, but there are still many players around the stall, but all sleepy,Magnesium Oxide price, lying on the side of the stall dozed off, those who want to buy things players fire: "how to sell this boot?"? How much is it? *** you, don't sleep! 。 stargrace-magnesite.com