공지사항
· 만희· SOM INTERNATIONAL· INTEC· 이끼앤쿤

Figure hanging play protagonist [wear quickly]

페이지 정보

작성자 Dolores 댓글 0건 조회 254회 작성일 23-02-27 12:11

본문

The general thought he didn't know, so he stopped worrying about it. Anyway, the Redpikes could no longer make waves. It was a great joy for the whole Star Alliance. The Redpikes have a worse reputation in the stars than the Star Pirates. After all, the Star Pirates only rob supplies or sell people as slaves, and generally do not kill people. But on the planet where the Redpikes passed through, all the local races were exterminated, extremely overbearing and vicious. Moreover, the fighting power of the Redpikes is still very high, and the ethnic unity is very strong. They also have a more terrible virus in their hands. They are extremely difficult to deal with. Many people have been lost in the hands of the Redpikes before. But now, the intrepid Redpike has been cleaned up by the zombie virus, which is not a very ironic thing to say. The Admiral looked at the troops behind him. He had brought them out. He thought they would lose at least half of them in this battle, but now they were unscathed. How many came out and how many went back. Nothing in the world is worth celebrating more than this. Thanks for the zombie virus! After calming down, the Admiral finally remembered another planet: "By the way, has Mr. Gu found the target planet of the Redpikes?"? We need to get to that planet as soon as possible and see if we can do something about it. Gu Xi coughed to cover up the unnatural corner of his mouth: "You can rest assured that I have confirmed that there is no infection from the Redpike virus." The Admiral was frightened again. "How is that possible?"? The spirit animal eggs have been passed down for so long, and some time ago the Redpikes were crazy enough to pass down dozens more. Gu Xi made up a lie with an expressionless face: "I heard that on that planet, human beings generally like to eat eggs. The more precious the eggs are, the more they like to eat them. So all the spirit animal eggs passed on were eaten up by them secretly." This statement is actually very absurd,304 Stainless Steel Wire, but the general has not been to Blue Star, the information he knows is intercepted red envelope group news, which does show that Blue Star people like to eat eggs, a variety of egg practices, so he believed. I don't blame the general for his low IQ. It's really a big difference between different planets. The general has seen all kinds of strange customs. In addition, he trusted Gu Xi very much, so as soon as Gu Xi fooled him,Brushed Stainless Steel Sheet, he believed it, and he did not ask any more questions about the blue star. After all, Blue Star is just a primitive planet, and it's best to keep everything in Blue Star a secret when it's confirmed that they don't need help. The general solemnly saluted Gu Xi: "Thank you very much for Mr. Gu's help this time. We will deal with the matter of Redpike later. What is Mr. Gu's plan next?" Gu Xi smiled, "I'm going to continue to do my own thing." His girlfriend still owes him a kiss! Lin Luo shivered for no reason. System: [What's wrong?] Lin Luo: [Someone is hitting on me!] The system is relieved. All over the world, only Gu Xi will hit you. The hero's aura completely disappeared when the Redpikes were exterminated as a whole. The last Redpike, as a Redpike whose ability can not be restored for a long time, the man can not even preserve his own image, and finally becomes a gray bald rat-like animal. After the man was abolished, Lin Luo never cared about him again. People like him, let him live like a rat in the dark sewer, is the best result. One day, 304 stainless steel wire ,Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe, when she was playing games leisurely, the jade wrench flew out of nowhere and circled around her with great interest. The system gloats: [Oooh, someone is coming to collect the debt.] Lin Luo thought for a while and then remembered what the system meant by debt collection. She rolled her eyes: "Neuropathy, don't you just kiss? It's worth thinking about for so long." The system is very innocent: [I didn't miss it, someone missed it!] Words just finished, someone came in from outside the door, always serious face with a faint red, the whole person exudes a delicious taste, see Lin Luo, the body of that kind of breath is more intense, as if the next moment will turn into smoke floating over.
Lin Luo: … … This guy, he doesn't look very sober! Gu Xi: "Lin Luo, you said kiss..." With that, a red rose on his face. Lin Luo: … … I really have a daughter-in-law, right? A kiss, is it necessary? After understanding the kiss, Gu Xi seems to be more enlightened, even learned to be bored, wishing to stick together with Lin Luo 24 hours a day, where not to let go. Lin Luo: … … It was I who lost. Finally, Lin Luo, who was forced to do so, returned directly to the system space and ended the mission. The system is speechless: "What two wonderful flowers!" Chapter 104 fame starcraft 1. Lin Luo sat in the gray sky outside the boring transparent barrier on the high wall. The overcast sky was drizzling, and the raindrops went deep into the earth in an instant, and the ground was almost dry. How short of water is this planet? Lin Luo asked the system gloomily. This time, the system was finally able to appear in the form of a bird, and now its face was transformed into a pair of glasses, and an old pedant was turning over an illusory book: "According to the book, the last time it rained was ten years ago, and it usually rained in three or five years." "Poor thing." The system smiled and said, "The world is grateful for the rain that the host has summoned for it. It hasn't been so moist for a long time." Lin Luo waved his hand and said, "Come on, I've tried my best in this rain, and I can't do anything else." After all, when she studied Taoism before, she didn't specialize in this. The jade finger wanted to attract her attention, but she was afraid of making a noise, so she had to fly around her. Lin Luo made a snap of his fingers at it, and the jade fingers flew out and flew back after a while,stainless steel welded pipe, like a spoiled child, and began to rub against her clothes. Why do you think I had a soft heart to keep this guy? Lin Luo sighed that this was not so much a treasure as a child! The system was silent, remembering the scene. sxthsteel.com