공지사항
· 만희· SOM INTERNATIONAL· INTEC· 이끼앤쿤

If he takes pity on [wear quickly]

페이지 정보

작성자 Dolores 댓글 0건 조회 110회 작성일 23-02-27 12:18

본문

Li Sheng gloated, "none of these idiots recognized you except Xiong Jing." Ye Xi's face is light, there is no expression. She went directly to the original seat. Just as she was about to sit down, Liu ran over. "Wait, wait, beauty, I'll help you pack up your things. There was someone sitting in this seat before. I told you that she was a very ugly girl. I'll help you throw all her things away before you sit down." Ye Xi looked at him and did not move. She does not get out of the way, together with Liu can not pack things, is embarrassed when Qiyang came back. As soon as he came, he saw the girl standing next to his seat and was stunned. "Brother Yang, the new beauty wants to sit next to you. Do you mind?" Liu said with a smile. Qi Yang's hand clenched into a fist, and the palms of his hands were covered with sweat. The joy from the bottom of Mingming's heart came out one by one, but his face was not obvious at all. He just glanced at Liu Tongtong, "looking for trouble?" "I dare not." Liu with the mouth said dare not, in the heart scolded the sound ***, oneself took a fancy to others dare not say, still do not let others gallant, have you such Yang elder brother? Qi Yang walked slowly past. She stood there quietly, and as he approached, she suddenly stepped back, biting her lip, and her face was a little pale. Qi Yang paused, "do you want to sit here?" She was still silent. From the moment she approached Class Six, she never opened her mouth. Qi Yang glanced at the seat next to him, which was neat, but he frowned when he thought who had sat there. Together with Liu. "Huh?" He tapped his finger on the table impatiently. "Clean up your things and throw them into the trash can." Liu together: "..." He did not know that their Yang elder brother unexpectedly also has the arrogant attribute, obviously has such and such idea to other people's beautiful woman,brushed stainless steel sheet, on the face also a pair of does not care about the appearance, pretends also really looks like. "Beauty, make way." Liu Tonggang is going to clean up. The girl suddenly opened her mouth. "It's not your thing. Why should you throw it away?" Her voice was trembling, as if she were angry, as if she were holding back something. Qi Yang is a little surprised, how does her voice sound so familiar? And it sounds like.. It still hurts him so much. Don't worry, it's all right to throw it away. Liu together quickly picked up the books on the table, ran to the trash can and threw them in, so fast that she had no time to stop them. The girl suddenly turned pale. Qi Yang frowned. I don't know if it was an illusion, but he felt that she was afraid of her, and even had a feeling that her whole body was refusing to approach him. Did he do something to scare her? Just when she was confused, Xiong Jing suddenly ran over and said, "Qi Yang, don't you know her?"? She is Fu Rou. "What's wrong with you, mirror stainless steel sheet ,304 Stainless Steel Bar, Xiong Jing?" Liu together pushed her away, "Fu Rou Fu Rou, you're ***ing stunned." . "She is really Fu Rou!" Xiong Jing finished, suddenly felt the girl looked at her, the eyes light, in her face just swept. Xiong Jing was scared back several steps as if she had seen a ghost in broad daylight. Don't bully her. The girl spoke. "No bullying, no bullying," Liu said with a smile. "Our class doesn't bully people." He did not feel that there was anything wrong with his words, until he knew her identity, and Liu did not know that every word he said at this time was hitting himself in the face. Many students in the class echoed him, "Yes, we are the most friendly in the class." When Liu was about to come over and continue to clean up, Qi Yang waved his hand to him, "Get out." He didn't want to see her a little embarrassed. I haven't finished throwing it yet. With a murmur, Liu had to go back. Qi Yang pulled out his chair and sat down. The girl also sat down, and after a while she suddenly said, "Do you hate your deskmate?" "…… It's not a nuisance. Qi Yang is a little awkward, "she is really not likable." The girl nodded, "in that case, why not let the teacher transfer her?" Qi Yang smacked his tongue, "trouble." She chuckled. Trouble. What a simple reason. She no longer spoke, but Qiyang felt that there was something wrong. There was a familiar smell in the air. It is a light but attractive aroma, which can make people fall into intoxication unconsciously.
He could feel the breath coming from the girl, but it was inexplicably familiar. You He opened his mouth doubtfully. At this time the bell rang suddenly, the head teacher came in, just about to open his mouth, noticed the girl sitting beside Qiyang, Leng for a moment, "this classmate, are you in the wrong class?" Now everyone is strange, their class to transfer students, the head teacher can not know? Is it really the wrong class? That's too bad. While the boys were disappointed and the girls were gloating, the girl spoke softly. Word by word -- "Teacher Zhao, I'm Fu Rou." The author has something to say: Thanks to Die for throwing the mines and the fairies for feeding the nutrient solution ~ Tomorrow, because I have to climb a very important 1000-word earnings list, so the update will be very late. It will probably be updated after 12 o'clock tomorrow night. The number of words will be as much as possible. You can read it the morning after tomorrow. In addition, I will randomly select ten comments in the comment area of this chapter to send out red envelopes. Chapter 19 "Teacher Zhao, I'm Fu Rou." Soft voice, like a heavyweight explosion. Play In the class, it was silent and exploded. No one spoke. Some people even forget to breathe with their mouths open. Even the head teacher was too surprised to speak for a moment. Liu pulled his ears together. He felt that he had a hearing problem, so he asked his deskmate, "What did the beauty say just now?" His deskmate stammered, "She, she, she,Stainless Steel Industrial Sheet, she said.." "She said she was Fu Rou," someone went on trembling. Silence. The whole class was silent. I do not know how long, someone let out a sneer. It's Qi Yang. sxthsteel.com