공지사항
· 만희· SOM INTERNATIONAL· INTEC· 이끼앤쿤

Cannon Fodder Goddess's Counterattack

페이지 정보

작성자 Dolores 댓글 0건 조회 241회 작성일 23-02-27 12:19

본문

The light condensed in the palm of Apollo's hand and turned into a burning bloody sword. The sword of blood fell, and the body of the siren burned. The Golden Owl was circling, making a low, hoarse call. Athena looked at everything on the sea through the owl's eyes and told the gods one by one. Hera's face turned white with anger. Apollo landed on the reef at Delphi. He looked up at the ancient and lofty temple and walked forward step by step. There was a faint light shining through the temple. Every step Apollo took, he felt a chill in his heart. The golden owl screamed and bounced off, falling into the sea and flying back to Mount Olympus in a mess. Diana, dressed in a snow-white priest's robe, stood before the temple and smiled at him. Welcome back, brother. Her fingertips brushed Apollo's body, and a large stain of blood disappeared. Phoebe walked out of the temple, her eyes cold and deep. Apollo knelt down on one knee and let out thousands of golden rays all over his body. The voice of thunder came faintly from the sky: "Son of God, I promise you.". You will be the God of light at Olympus, the Lord of all gods, glorious and immortal. "I give you the prophecy that you will walk the earth instead of me." "Proud son of God, climb Mount Olympus." Diana cast her eyes on Phoebe. Phoebe stepped forward and put her hand on Apollo's head. In the name of Phoebe,Surveyors tape measure, give you the fourth rank of God of prophecy. Give thee the name of Phobos. Phoebe turned to look at Diana. Diana came to Apollo and knelt beside him. Give you the name of Fu Bai, and inherit the throne of the Moon God. (Phoebe = Phoebe = Φoβη, but the author is unable to accept that grandparents and grandchildren share the same name..) Apollo took Diana by the hand and went to the Temple of Thunder. Zeus held the god-king's scepter in his hand, tall and majestic. Hera, Aphrodite, Athena and Hestia stood under Zeus with different expressions. The god-king's scepter was tapped between the eyebrows of Apollo and Diana. Diana immediately felt a cold feeling between her eyebrows,horse weight tape, and a crescent mark appeared and soon passed away. Hestia whispered in Diana's ear, "My child, you have no merit of Apollo.". To be the Lord God, one must take an oath. Diana nodded and murmured the long funeral oration. The waters of the River Styx kept surging, and the goddess of judgment opened her eyes. In the name of Phoebe Artemis, the goddess of the moon, I swear to the waters of the Styx that I will live forever in chastity and become an unmarried virgin. Apollo, startled, turned to look at Diana, his eyes full of puzzlement. Athena looked at Diana with a slight change in her eyes. She and Hestia made the same vow when they were crowned gods. Go and choose the temple, my children. Zeus tried hard to be fatherly, Pi tape measure ,Wheel tape measure, but he was not very successful. The Temple of Thunder is located on the highest peak of Olympus, followed by the temples of Hera, Athena, Aphrodite and Hestia. Hades, the king of the underworld, and Poseidon, the king of the sea, remained in the underworld and the sea respectively. Apollo and Diana each built their temples further down so that they could listen to Zeus at any time. Diana found the golden-horned deer and signed a contract with it, turning it into her own sacred beast. Apollo, on the other hand, chose a noisy white-feathered crow, just like in his previous life. Diana had a hard time laughing. "Brother, don't you think about changing a holy beast?" "No, please." Apollo said so. Since Apollo and Diana became the main gods, Hera seems to have been stimulated to catch Zeus as a villain whenever she has time. No, it's the creation of small gods. Not long after, Ares, Heber and Hephaestus were born one after another, and Zeus named them the God of war, the goddess of youth and the God of fire respectively, and Ares and Hephaestus were named the main gods. The number of gods in Olympus rose to eleven. Not long after, Zeus went out and brought back a beautiful but very restless young Hermes, who was named the twelfth chief God and the God's envoy. The position of the gods is complete. Diana and Hestia walk on earth. I wish I could move out of Olympus one day and live in the forest. Diana sighed with emotion. The place is so smoky that the scandal of Zeus goes viral almost every day. It's really not a quiet place. I think so, too. But I prefer the human world.
"Hestia agreed." I intend to give up the position of Lord God to Dionysus and settle on earth. What about you I will find the right time to move to the forest. Hestia, I want you to stay. "Why?" "When Dionysus became the chief God, the revelry and corruption of Olympus were inevitable." The final result must be the destruction of the winged birds again. Hestia is silent. An arrogant voice came from Thebes. She said that Leto was a man whose father did not love his mother and whose children were pitiful. After being visited by Zeus, he was cursed and killed by the jealous Hera. Now he could only stay on the island of Dross and dared not see anyone at all. Leto, she added, was not as good as a human queen, and why should she be a goddess? Diana was furious. Hestia had never seen such a Diana. The silvery long hair is flying freely, and the bright moon between the eyebrows is cold. She held the silver bow and arrow tightly, and her knuckles were white. There was a flash of gold in midair, and the angry Apollo was on his way to Thebes. Neither Apollo nor Diana could tolerate anyone disrespecting Leto. Diana said sorry to Hestia and flew into the air, catching up with Apollo. Apollo had drawn his golden bow and aimed seven golden arrows at the seven princes of Thebes. Diana is faster than him. The silver arrow shot straight into Nios's chattering mouth, turning the lower half of her face into a stone statue. Then Diana shot fourteen more silver arrows,Walking tape measure, turning the seven pairs of Nios' sons and daughters into ice sculptures. In her last life, Diana herself destroyed Niobe's family. This time, she had a better idea. 4 blackened Diana landed in the palace of Thebes. tapemeasure.net