공지사항
· 만희· SOM INTERNATIONAL· INTEC· 이끼앤쿤

Move the soul in a moment and change the ancient and modern 1

페이지 정보

작성자 Dolores 댓글 0건 조회 111회 작성일 23-02-27 12:20

본문

"Now that the warm pavilion is going to open, it's good for them to come, and they are also needed here.". Then move all the'Sixi classes' to Tianjing, and ask them in Luzhou to find someone else on top. "Yes, my subordinates will pass the letter on tonight." As soon as the conversation changed, he asked with concern, "Are you still in good health?"? Can the chest and abdomen still feel pain? Zhao Ang's eyes were hot: "It's hard for the landlord to remember this little pain of his subordinates. It's not very painful since he breathed and breathed according to the method taught by the landlord." What happened a year ago seemed to happen again. He was killed by his enemy and hurt his internal organs. He was already lying on the roadside waiting for death, but his life was saved by the landlord. Although he was wearing a mask, Zhao Ang felt that he was still very young, but such a young man, martial arts are extremely high, with deep internal force, spent a variety of valuable medicinal materials, forced Zhao Ang back from the jaws of death, and passed on his set of internal skills and mental skills, so that his internal skills have greatly improved in the past year. From then on, Zhao Ang was willing to be a subordinate with him. He would have been a slave, but he refused, saying that he did not want slaves, but subordinates. In that case,fish measuring tape, I won't stay much longer. You can discuss how to do it. I should go. Before he could get up, the five of them felt a flash of darkness, a gust of wind, a shake of the candle in the room, and suddenly no one was there. What a brilliant flying skill! The round-faced boy, probably the youngest of the four Tsing Yi men, could not help but open his mouth wide and exclaim. Zhao Ang lightly rebuked: "On weekdays I said the matter of the landlord,tape measure clip, you are not how to believe it?"? I saw it with my own eyes today. Am I wrong? "Uncle Zhao didn't lie to us. The landlord's martial arts were really unfathomable. From his eyes, he could not see a trace of brilliance. It was obvious that his internal skills had reached the perfect mirror world, so that people thought he was a man without kungfu.". I'm afraid the five of us here are no match for him. Said a man who looked dapper. This is the first time I let you see the landlord, the landlord's means you have not really seen, follow him, naturally will not lose you. Work well for the landlord in the future, I Zhao Ang's words you can not listen to, but the landlord's words must follow. Now that you have entered the door of Xiaolou, you should know the rules of Xiaolou. You can choose to come and go freely. If you don't want to do it, you can leave at any time, but you will never be allowed to betray! Zhao Ang said firmly. The strange name of "Xiaolou" must be no other than the "Xiaolou" in Luzhou. It turned out that the people here were the people of Xiaolou. One of them, a young man of about twenty years old, chuckled and squinted at Zhao Ang and said, "What Uncle Zhao said is very true. Uncle Zhao saved our four brothers' lives in those years. Now that we have decided to follow Uncle Zhao, cattle weight tape ,Diameter tape measure, we must respect Uncle Zhao's orders and act accordingly. We will never have two minds.". The original poster is the person that even Zhao Shu admires, follow such master, it is our good fortune! Judging from those hands, I guess the landlord is only a few years younger than me, his identity is really curious! Ha ha, I'm not sure what kind of prince he is. You don't have to guess more about the identity of the landlord, just do your part. Don't get me into any trouble! Zhao Ang said with a straight face. As you wish! Replied the four. The four young men came from different places and became brothers with different surnames because of their congenial temper. What I fear is that a newborn calf is not afraid of tigers. I have been in Jianghu for several years. They are all desperate men who are not afraid of death. Gradually, they have made a name for themselves. They are called "Four Chops". One cut uses a knife, two cuts use a sword, three cuts use a fist, and four cuts are good at hidden weapons. "Four Chops" have strange martial arts moves. Wherever they go, they will show no mercy. They will see blood. People on the road will turn pale when they hear it. They and Zhao Ang is what reason, outsiders do not know, anyway can see four people to Zhao Ang very respect, only its head is. "The owner of this small building was also very lucky. He saved one person, and this person saved others, and all of them became his subordinates." You will act separately according to what the landlord said. In addition to the four cuts, each of the thirty people will lead ten people to go. The four cuts are the best in flying skills, and they are also the cleverest. Follow me to inquire about the news. Zhao Ang said.
The four of them took the order and left. Zhao Ang wrote down a few lines of words with the pen and ink in the room, rolled them into a tube, and went to the attic in the courtyard, where a flock of pigeons were fed. He put the paper roll into a small bamboo tube, tied it to the feet of one of the pigeons, loosened his hands, and the pigeon disappeared into the night. First issue, please do not reprint! [14] Chapter 14 Two Sisters In my boring days, I waited quietly for the storm to come. No Internet, no TV, no karaoke, no supermarket, no. What I want, nothing! It's really boring! Sometimes I want to shout: Let the storm come more fiercely! It was a pity that the weather was fine and there was neither wind nor rain, and my desire for storms was strangled. On this day, I continued the old days and went to the library to look for books to read. Nice book, where are you, where are you. I muttered and rummaged on the bookshelf. Those literary sketches are not very good, too monotonous, which can not compare with the modern novel, the plot is strange and fascinating. So I rummaged here and there, taking a quick look at one book and two eyes. When I was looking for it, I heard a sound of footsteps, and I immediately stopped talking. Look up at the beam, tut, a lot of dust! I'm still not going up. Turning sideways,Fiberglass tape measure, I hid in a cabinet in the corner. The footsteps approached and entered the library. Then I heard a conversation between two people. So what did Empress Ru say? "The empress said she remembered seeing the fifth sister at the Lantern Festival last year. Since the two sisters look alike, the fourth sister must be a beauty." Listen to the voices of Ling Mutian and Ling Yunya. It's strange. How could the empress suddenly ask about your fourth sister's appearance? Didn't she always think that the daughters of our Ling family were both talented and beautiful? Would anyone be jealous that we climbed up the Wei clan and chewed in front of her? "The appearance of the fourth sister is there, and others can't go on. What worries me is the chrysanthemum banquet three days later. Don't give the interested people a chance to take advantage of it." 。 tapemeasure.net