공지사항
· 만희· SOM INTERNATIONAL· INTEC· 이끼앤쿤

I _ can tell fortunes _ not easy to mess with [wear books]

페이지 정보

작성자 Dolores 댓글 0건 조회 54회 작성일 23-02-27 12:29

본문

Around the people did not continue to pull, but also difficult to persuade, can only let go of Sheng Zhi, let him adjust his mood. Vaguely, a man walked past him, stopped, turned back, and handed Sheng Zhi a veil. Sheng Zhi put his hand on his forehead, closed his eyes for a moment, took the handkerchief, wiped his face, and said in a dumb voice, "Thank you very much." He had been in a trance, and now he was trying to calm himself down and return the handkerchief, and then he realized that the paw that had just handed the handkerchief was plush, not like a human hand. Sitting on the ground, Sheng Zhi looked down and saw that the flower fox, who had met once, was standing in front of him, his big fluffy tail swaying slightly behind him, and the whole fox seemed to be fatter than before. Flower Fox says seriously: "You sit on the ground so, can sit one buttock mud." He patted Sheng Zhi on the knee with his paw. "You have to wait for the county king to wake up. Why don't you go to the tent over there and wait? I'll take you there." Sheng Zhi asked sensitively, "If you say so, he will wake up soon, won't he?" The flower fox scratched his ear with his paw in embarrassment. When Sheng Zhi saw him like this, he realized that he had thought too much. With a wry smile,whirlpool hot tub, he shook his head and stood up from the ground, following the fox. Bai Yiling closed his eyes, feeling exhausted and aching all over his body. He could feel as if he was being held in his arms by Lu Yu, whose hands were trembling all the time, and the feeling of trembling was very unpleasant. Bai Yiling also wanted to embrace him, but his eyelids were heavy and he did not even have the strength to raise his hand. In the misty, time flies, as if back to the past. Once upon a time he picked up a fox. The fox eats his, drinks his,whirlpool bathtub, wants to be bathed, wants to be hugged, and always loses its hair, which is very difficult to serve. One day, he rashly used the "health-preserving hot compress" given by the system to treat the disease, resulting in severe pain in the meridians, loss of sensation, inability to see or hear. Surrounded by darkness, silence and pain, his fox became a man, just like now, hugging his shoulders forcefully, delivering True Qi to him and warming the meridians. Since then, he has never left. [Drops! Congratulations to the host, your fox completed the badge task independently, and instinctively jumped down to accompany you when you fell off the cliff, earning a badge "Fox of Life and Death"! Emergency scenario started successfully!] What's that sound? Bai Yiling thought in a daze that the fox seemed to talk a lot more than the last time. Lu Yu is indeed talking. He gently held Bai Yiling in his arms and kept delivering True Qi to him. His lips were attached to his ear. He whispered, "Ling, indoor endless pool ,whirlpool hot tub, why haven't you woken up yet? Didn't you wake up and talk to me quickly last time?"? I was so scared that I turned back into a fox and didn't dare to move. He smiled: "That time I still wonder, obviously we know the time is not long, how can I like you so much?"? Seeing you sick, I was so distressed that I stayed at your house for a few days and never wanted to leave again. [Ding-dong! The necessary personal conditions to become the hero of this book: Attractive appearance: This "appearance" refers not only to beautiful appearance, but also to outstanding temperament, calm attitude, elegant manners.. If the latter three requirements can be met, the appearance restrictions can also be relaxed appropriately. Broad-minded: allow to hold grudges, but the goal of life is not only revenge; can hate others, but will not be assimilated by the object of hatred. Perseverance: In any adversity, will not give up. A kind heart.. Outstanding talent.. Congratulations to all hosts!!!] Lu Yu touched Bai Yiling's face and said with a smile, "Actually, I'm not worried at all. You're sure to wake up.". I like you so much, how can you leave me? Who will accompany you to analyze the case? Who remembers that you like sweet snacks and don't like to drink too strong tea? What if I can't find something. I remember where you put those things, and you have to take me with you wherever you go. [Ding-dong! The necessary external conditions to become the hero of this book: He needs parents who love his children, brothers who care for his younger brother, love him and give him warmth.
He needs two or three good friends who can talk, laugh, drink, and gossip. Before I knew it, a tear hit Bai Yiling's face. Lu Yu wiped it away and continued with a smile, "You don't know how happy I have been since I met you.". Happy to have you to share laughter with me, encounter problems, we drink a glass of wine and talk together, can always make me feel much better, as long as I think of you, I feel warm in my heart, the whole world is full. Tell me, in case you take all this away, where do you want me to look for it again. 【…… Finally, he needs a partner who loves him deeply, understands him, knows him, accompanies him, treats him with all sincerity, and lives and dies together. Lu Yu's voice choked with sobs: "So, the two of us …" How can we separate? We agreed.. Never to be separated again. Congratulations to the host for successfully upgrading to the "leading actor"! Male halo activated, all injuries into the repair! According to the search, the host has "a true heart of the fox, a life of the fox, all the love of the fox and all the property of the fox", and now the condition of "living and dying together" has been achieved and can be put into use! Your fox has given you half the life span, and the host's life span has been increased!] As Lu Yu was speaking, he suddenly felt his fingers tightening and being held by someone. The voice suddenly stopped, and he looked down in disbelief and saw that Bai Yiling had opened his eyes and was smiling at himself. He opened his mouth to speak, but tears burst out in an instant. Lu Yu held his hand against his chest, wiped his tears with the other arm, and laughed when he put down his sleeve. [Now for the host to provide "hero" benefits: No longer displaced, no longer bullied by others, warmth is on the side, pain is relieved. Someone loves and will love. When the storm is over, the long-cherished wish is fulfilled. The author has something to say: In fact, up to now, it can also be said to be the end. However, there will be another watch tomorrow, which will explain the whereabouts of the system,outdoor endless pool, the human form of the flower fox, the fate of the original male and female masters, and the follow-up with the little fox after Ling Ling wakes up. Only in this way can it be truly complete. We can make another appointment with the babies we want to see. monalisa.com