공지사항
· 만희· SOM INTERNATIONAL· INTEC· 이끼앤쿤

One billion lost and recovered

페이지 정보

작성자 Dolores 댓글 0건 조회 130회 작성일 23-02-27 12:43

본문

As time went by, Xiang Lingxi, who had never received relevant training before, began to hold her breath and her muscles became stiff. It seemed that she needed a lot of energy to keep this state going. But she did not ask the people behind her if she could stop just aiming. Lukacs, who stood behind Xiang Lingxi, was equally silent, seemingly waiting for Xiang Lingxi's limit. When Xiang Lingxi finished holding her breath and tried to breathe deeply and slowly, Lukats, standing behind her, approached her, pressed his chest against her back, and his strong arm gently supported Xiang Lingxi's exhausted arm. At that moment, Xiang Lingxi's breathing became more unstable. She even gasped with an uncontrollable shudder. It was like being naked in the dark. The naked man came closer than an inch. . My own 。 And this man is going to say something to himself in such a sexy voice in her ear. It was like it was on purpose! "Don't be distracted." Lukacs,5 person hot tub, aware of Xiang Lingxi's state at this time, said so. Finally, in the frantic heartbeat, Xiang Lingxi, who could tell what the other side was saying to him,endless swim pool, closed his eyes and bit his lips. Right now, in the rhythm of your heart, shoot. Xiang Lingxi's closed eyes suddenly opened at that moment, and when Lukacs released his hand holding his wrist, he pulled the trigger, and the four shots that had touched Lukacs rang out again. But it was more decisive than at that time, and there was no hesitation. Xiang Lingxi, who had once again entered that wonderful state but did not know it, also did not know that at the moment when Lukatz taught her to shoot, Whirlpool bathtub ,endless swimming pool, at the moment when the sun was so warm, a contest between the Rocomania National Intelligence Agency and the CIA had begun. She just turned her head to look at Lukatz after firing four shots in a row, and when she saw the expectation and smile in his eyes, she rushed to the wall against the target. Chapter 66 Chapter 66 When Xiang Lingxi ran to see if she had hit the simple target that Lukacs had made for her, and hit a few rings, the number that Lukacs had specially prepared for the operation was dialed. When the exclusive ring tone of the group of intelligence integration experts rang, Lukacs, who was chasing Xiang Lingxi, took a look at the scene around him and then picked up the phone. Madam President, we've been sending out different misinformation to the people on the first list as planned. And then we'll identify the locations targeted by American agents. "This is your specialty, and I'll leave it to you." Lukatz said this, and then suddenly remembered to ask, "Where is Cramer?" Where's Cramer? When they were together, Xiang Lingxi would consciously close her ears every time she heard Lukacs talking to someone on the phone. But this time, she turned back unconsciously after hearing the familiar name. But Lukacs, who mentioned the man to the intelligence integration expert on the other end of the phone, did not look at Xiang Lingxi. Then the voice on the other end of the phone said, "I sent him to the Czech Republic.". That's where an American agent is likely to go. I had him appear there as you. I hope he gets something. But the Czech police are not like the French police, hoping that Kramer and his team can get away with those people. "Good luck to Cramer." Lukatz said this and smiled at the other side after he found Xiang Lingxi looking at him. The intelligence integration expert on the other end of the phone also responded with "good luck to Kramer" after Lukacs said that, and the call between the two men ended. How's it going It turned out to be much worse than I thought! The paper you used to draw the target is too small. I miss the target two shots! When Xiang Lingxi heard the phrase "good luck to Cramer", she knew that Cramer's little angel must not be lucky.
But she held back the itch and just gave her answer to Lukatz's question. It wasn't just because Xiang Lingxi's intuition told her that it would be better for the little angel not to mention Cramer's name to the president in front of her. And that's because.. Cramer's little angel, who has only been seen twice, has been mentioned by them too many times today! How many more times? It took us 20 minutes to get here. You might want to take a few more shots. Hearing this suggestion from Lukacs, Xiang Lingxi nodded and walked again to the position where she had been standing. But this time, she didn't want to compete with the target round and round. Xiang Lingxi turned his attention to a large human target next to him. She felt that maybe the bigger goal was more suitable for her! America, Washington, D.C. It was 11 a.m. in Washington. In Madam Secretary's office, the curtains were drawn and a digital map was projected onto the white wall. On this map, three red dots are flashing at different locations in Poland and the Czech Republic. About an hour and a half ago, our intelligence got information on President Rocomania's itinerary. After calculation, we came to the conclusion that he was probably on a road 25 kilometers east of Poznan,endless swim spa, Poland. A man in his early forties stood behind Madam Secretary and explained one of the three red dots. But what I see now is three red dots. The Secretary of State may be 55 years old this year, but her voice is full of energy, with an unmistakable sternness and confidence that nothing can shake her. monalisa.com