공지사항
· 만희· SOM INTERNATIONAL· INTEC· 이끼앤쿤

Conquer the Kingdom of Heaven

페이지 정보

작성자 Dolores 댓글 0건 조회 96회 작성일 23-02-27 12:44

본문

"Can the illegitimate son of that woman become the emperor of Rome?" Martina said disapprovingly. But don't forget that this is Rome. The maid reminded her master in a low voice that even illegitimate children could have legal status and even inheritance rights if the emperor allowed them. Besides, can't you see how much the emperor's parents like their children? They even took Sibylla's children with them, and the emperor was so filial.. "Really!" Martina's mouth immediately opened. She looked back at the waitress in some panic. Then she suddenly said in a decisive tone, "I must have a baby again!" Lunge walked slowly with Mary in the palace, watching her mother exclaim from time to time. He just smiled calmly, knowing that Mary might never really understand why someone would build such a luxurious or even fantastic building, but looking at his mother's excited smile, he felt that everything around him seemed insignificant. "Lenger, you are the emperor now, and now you have nothing to lack," Mary said softly, taking her son's hand in a pavilion overlooking the Borpus Strait. "But do you know what I want you to give me?" "I know, Mom," Lunge smiled and hugged her mother's fat hands. "But you should know that Martina has been recovering since that incident, and the doctors have been worried that pregnancy will be bad for her now.." 'But She's your wife, and perhaps I shouldn't say that, but are you going to wait? Also Mary slowed down a little, but at last she said, "What are you going to do about the baby from that girl named Eropasia?" His mother's words gave Lunge a slight headache. Lunge had long heard of the deep-rooted family concept of the Greeks even after a thousand years. Remembering that even a thousand years later,whirlpool hot tub spa, there had been tragedies of family vendettas for revenge, Lunge knew that her mother could not allow her grandson to be treated unfairly. And Lunge can't accept that his children are discriminated against by others, but when he thinks of Martina, those previous thoughts can't help but make Lunge secretly headache. Mom, a lot of things can't be solved at once. Lunge could only tell his mother that when he finally tried his best to get his mother, who seemed to have no sleepiness, back to the comfortable palace prepared for them, Lunge dragged his tired body to his bedroom. However, when he saw the waitress standing at the door, Lunge hesitated slightly, best whirlpool tub ,outdoor whirlpool, and when he saw her turn around as if she could not see him, Lunge walked quickly into the half-closed door of Martina's bedroom. He had to sneak into his wife's room. "Looking at the big bed in the dim light of the room, Lunge smiled bitterly in his heart and walked slowly over. He lay carefully beside Martina, looking at his wife's petite figure with her back to him. He hesitated a little and then whispered in her ear," I'm sorry.. " In the dark night, Martina's body shook slightly and then calmed down. But just when Lunge thought he wouldn't get any more response from his wife, Martina, who had her back to him, suddenly turned around, and before Lunge could react, the little Luo jumped on him! "I won't forgive you unless." Martina stared at Lunge with sparkling eyes in the dark. Tell me. I'll give you whatever you want. Lunge spoke softly, but as he said this, for some reason, he suddenly remembered what his mother had said to him: "Lunge, don't you think you've been treating her like a child instead of a wife?" "I want you to listen to me now!" Martina suddenly bit her lip and said fiercely. Have you been drinking? Lunge was surprised by the faint smell of wine, and he felt the unusual heat on Martina's body. Drink a little. "Martina laughed, and then suddenly she leaned down and kissed Lunge wildly.".
The warm but still unfamiliar movements aroused the mania in Lunge's heart. He also hugged Martina tightly. When the exciting moment of joy came to both of them, Martina looked at the dark roof in a real tremor of passion and kept shouting in her heart: "God, give me a child!" ……………… Sitting drearily in a corner of his cell, the Lord of Freiburg never thought he would be treated like this. If he hadn't committed suicide, he would have fallen into hell. When he was driven out of the cage car, he even had an impulse to end himself. Although he knew that such humiliation was more to the king of Germany, he could not bring himself to accept such an insult. But to his frustration, no one paid any attention to him since he was thrown into prison. Even the guards who walked around never said a word to him. This made Eisenbach, who did not feel anything at first, grow impatient. As time went on, his mood became more and more impatient. Later, the Lord not only shouted without listening, but also cursed the guards in the most vulgar language, just so that someone could say a word to him. But the guards never paid any attention to the German Lord, and no one ever looked at him except to deliver meals, which made Eisenbach panic that he might be buried in this horrible prison without a sound. He kept praying to God not to let himself die in this strange east. When the Lord was about to collapse completely,garden jacuzzi tub, he was suddenly taken out of prison and put into a closed carriage. After an unknown journey, when he saw the light again, Eisenbach unexpectedly found that he had come to a luxurious palace that he had never seen even in his dreams. monalisa.com