공지사항
· 만희· SOM INTERNATIONAL· INTEC· 이끼앤쿤

Close bodyguard

페이지 정보

작성자 Maynard 댓글 0건 조회 114회 작성일 23-02-27 13:33

본문

Bubu also knew that the hospital could not agree to Grandpa's request. He said with a bitter face, "You have been holding back for so long, and you will be suffocated.". I'm your granddaughter, and I'm supposed to serve you. No, no, no. I won't let you take me in even if I suffocate. The cloth old man waved his hand hurriedly. Ye Qiu stood at the door of the ward, looking at several women with embarrassed faces and the insistent cloth old man, and said with a smile, "I'll do it." One of Mr. Bu's legs was broken, and the other leg was also injured. Both legs were covered with bandages and could not walk at all. Ye Qiu could only pick him up from behind and arch him into the bathroom like a child urinating. Is this your boyfriend? Few young people are willing to do this kind of thing. A nurse looked at Bubu with a smile on her face and said. Yes. Pretty handsome. Have a good heart. "Well, I guess if something like this happened to my boyfriend, he would have run away.". He's complaining about carrying my dad up the stairs, let alone doing something like this- Bubu looked at the background of Ye Qiu and felt a slight movement in his heart. Like a thin leaf suddenly falling from the cold lake,Alumina Ceramic C795, it rippled layer by layer. Although it is not strong, it disturbs the tranquility of the whole lake. (PS: Everyone scolds so much. Save some strength to scold the history of corrupt officials. I'm just a poor writer with trepidation. The scolding posts have been deleted, and the words have been banned. There is no reason, but it makes me uncomfortable. You are not happy that you can insult your parents, but I don't even have the right to ban your words. — Small.. Say .t.xt. God . Don Section 273. Knock on subordinates. Knock on subordinates The most depressing thing in life is that you have to wipe your ass after someone has shit. And the more depressing thing is that you even have to help people shit. Ye Qiu carried the cloth into the bathroom and carefully put him on the lid of the toilet. Originally thought that he had difficulty in moving,Ozone generator ceramic plate, when he wanted to help him take off his pants, he was refused by Mr. Bu. The old man tried hard for a while and finally took off his hospital gown. Old Bu looked up and saw Ye Qiu still standing beside him. "Not bad," he said with a smile. Pretty good. The young man has a future. If you hadn't offended those bad people, I would have betrothed my granddaughter to you. Why are you still standing here? "I'm going to take the old man back." Ye Qiu said with a wry smile. Get out. Get out. I can't exert myself with you here. Said the old man, staring. Fine. Then I'll go out first. You always call me when you're done. Ye Qiu nodded. Before he reached the door, he heard a crackling sound behind him, and a stench came from behind. Ye Qiu closed the door and fled. When Ye Qiu came out, the nurses who had come to serve Mr. Bu had already left, and Bubu stood in the doorway with a complicated look. What would you like for lunch? I'll buy it. Ye Qiu was afraid that they would be embarrassed in such a space. No need. I've asked the nurse to bring us food. Bubu's line of sight and Ye Qiudi collided slightly, 7g Ozone Generator ,ceramic igniter electrodes, and then quickly shifted away. Ye Qiu smiled, and the two of them stood quietly at the door of the bathroom, waiting for Mr. Bu to finish his confession. It is estimated that Li Lianying, a pickle in the Qing Dynasty, was treated like this. When the confession was made, several little eunuchs were waiting attentively beside them. Bubu has no classes in the afternoon, so he doesn't have to rush to school. Ye Qiu said hello to the two men. He went downstairs alone. Out of the hospital gate, Ye Qiu stopped the car. Two people, a man and a woman, came out of a black Volkswagen at the hospital gate. The man wore jeans and a brown jacket, while the woman was plump and hot, but there was a deep scar on her bright face. At first glance, the past is extremely horrible. The two men walked up to Ye Qiu's car and did not dare to open the door to get on the car, but stood quietly beside the window. Ye Qiu pressed down the window, looked at the two of them, and said with a smile, "Is this the first time we've met?" "Yes." The dragon and the phoenix answered in a deep voice at the same time. Of course, they are not the first time to see Ye Qiu, secretly will have some understanding of his behavior, but Ye Qiu is the first time to call them to meet. And it's at the door of this hospital. But I don't want it to be the last time. Ye Qiu's face changed as soon as he said it. It was like a spring breeze just now. It darkened in a twinkling of an eye.
The bodies of the two men immediately collapsed tightly, and Ye Qiu's words were so murderous that they could hear them. After two minutes of silence, Ye Qiu suddenly got up again: "Do you know why I asked you to meet here?" Master, it's my fault. [Looking for the latest chapter? I bear all the responsibilities. It has nothing to do with Feifeng. Renlong raised his head bravely to Ye Qiu's eyes and took the responsibility on himself. They understand Ye Qiu asked what this sentence means, Ye Qiu let them protect people in the hospital, and this responsibility is caused by their own negative work. To call them together at the gate of the hospital is, of course, to strike them with this matter. The master of this table has no conspicuous performance for the time being. So they are arrogant and naturally unwilling to obey. Ye Qiu nodded, this guy really has something to be proud of. Tracking and anti-tracking skills are superb, as long as they are targeted by people. Few will be able to escape. And the mind is flexible, they want to subdue these people for their own use. It is still necessary to disperse the spirit of the overlord. Always so low-key, they all think they are willing to accept the punishment of their masters. Feifeng also stepped forward and said. Ye Qiu didn't mean to get out of the car at all. He just squinted at the two subordinates who were going to be punished and said with a sneer,Ceramic Bobbin, I know what you're thinking. I will do what I should do, and you should do what I tell you to do. I don't want it to happen again. It is better to keep a dog that is not obedient. It's better to chop up the dog and eat the dog meat. What do you think? "Yes.". Master. I know what to do in the future. Renlong promised in a deep voice. Under the gaze of Ye Qiu's eyes, there was a chill in his heart. He seems to have underestimated the strength of this man. global-ceramics.com