공지사항
· 만희· SOM INTERNATIONAL· INTEC· 이끼앤쿤

Star marks

페이지 정보

작성자 Maynard 댓글 0건 조회 105회 작성일 23-02-27 13:41

본문

Stunned by more than 200,000 game contestants, Liang Yu took off the glittering general flowers on his shoulder card and pinned them to Qi Muyang's military uniform. He then took off the collar of his military uniform. The Flying Eagle Medal, which represented the greatest honor and merit of a soldier in the space fleet and was made of gold, was pinned to Qi Muyang's collar. At this moment, Qi Muyang, wearing a flight suit, stood proudly on the platform to meet the eyes of millions of people. The flowers on his body were twinkling, and the Eagle Medal was spreading its wings. It seemed that he was really a young man. But who knows what he did, who knows what he did, who can say that he doesn't deserve it, and who dares to say that he doesn't deserve it?! "Whether in Bo Xianluo, or in any army, as long as you can get special military merit, unless you have climbed to the position of five-star general, can no longer be promoted, otherwise, regardless of the position, a rate of promotion up a level.". You have won two special military medals at the same time, so congratulations,3500mg Ozone ceramic Plate, you have become the first and youngest major general in the space fleet, even in the whole Star Alliance army, to rely on military merit and climb up step by step. Liang Yu stretched out his right hand to Qi Muyang for the last time. "Don't say anything about crushing people at the official level. From this time on, you and I are both major generals. We are at the same level." When they shook hands, Liang Yu lowered his voice again: "Hey, are you really just graduating from the fifth grade of primary school?" Qi Muyang replied honestly: "Yes, even if I graduated from the fifth grade of primary school, I managed to muddle through by copying the answers from my deskmate and got a diploma that was useless." "Then you are miserable." Liang Yu said,ceramic bobbin heater, "Officers above the rank of colonel have to take the post skill examination every year.". If they are not qualified, they must enter the military Academy of Sibat and receive re-education. Although this kind of examination in recent years, has become a kind of formalism, with a cheat sheet, do do small fraud, we usually look up but not look down, those invigilators will turn a blind eye, but no matter how loose, tactical command, firepower level collocation, logistics supply, battlefield psychology and religious application, these subjects can let you a fifth grade graduate of primary school. That would be a little too incredible. Qi Muyang's facial muscles are harder than pebbles in an instant. So I would also like to congratulate you, "Liang Yu said sincerely." After you become the youngest major general in the history of the space fleet, 10g Ozone Generator ,Ceramic ferrule for stud welding, you will probably become the first major general in the history of the Alliance Army to fail in the post skills examination and be kicked into the military Academy for re-education. " "But you don't have to worry about having no company." Liang Yu comforted Qi Muyang once. "Although it is impossible for the members of your sharp knife team to climb to the rank of Major General, they are at least a senior colonel. When the time comes, you will accept the job skills examination together, hang up the red light together, and enter the military Academy to receive re-education together." Qi Muyang looked at Liang Yu quietly and suddenly asked, "Why not reverse the order of promotion?" If the order of promotion is reversed, Qi Muyang is promoted from a second lieutenant to a captain after getting two special military merits, and then calculated by the number of enemy planes he shot down on the battlefield, he is still a colonel. But the method of first calculating the shooting down of enemy planes and then calculating the two special military merits sent him directly to the height that most people, who had served in the army all their lives, could hardly climb to. First, you're worth it! Liang Yu's voice was suddenly a little hoarse. "Second, I want to thank you for shooting down that warship and avenging her!" The one in Liang Yu's mouth, of course, is Xue Ningbo.
"Do you really like her and care about her?" Qi Muyang's voice at this time is really quiet as water, "if you really care about her, how can you watch Xue Ningpo instructor launched a suicide attack on the enemy ship but did not stop her?"? If you really care about her, how can you know that this is a real war, but push her to the forefront of the war with us? If you really care about her. At this point, Qi Muyang's voice was suddenly interrupted. Although Liang Yu hid it well, Qi Muyang still clearly saw that in the eyes of a man who was still calm in the face of hundreds of thousands of angry game contestants, there were glittering tears. But soon, Liang Yu used a seemingly inadvertent action to take away the thing that represented weakness. You are a good soldier, but I don't like you. Feeling the sadness in the man's heart, Qi Muyang said: "In my eyes, it is also a kind of selfishness to sacrifice the interests of a few people, especially the lives of those closest to me, for the benefit of most people." "Because they fall in love with people like you, or unfortunately they are your family from birth, so their lives are less valuable than others, and they are more likely to be thrown away as chips when necessary."? I once saw a true story on TV, saying that a certain model worked hard outside every day for his work and society. As a result, his wife gave birth to a child and he could not stay by his side. His wife died of dystocia and he did not go back to the wake. It was not until three years later that he received two medals and finally had time to go back that he knelt down in front of his wife's grave and burst into tears. He was regarded as a hero, and the photos he took while kneeling and crying became legends that people rushed to reproduce, but in my eyes, he was a bastard! At this time, Qi Muyang really spoke like a knife: "You know, in this world, without him, the earth turns like the earth, without him, there are people doing the same job, but his wife has only one husband!"! If I were you, I would use every means to protect my woman behind me. If she was a soldier, I would strip off her uniform when facing war. If she still wanted to talk to me about the responsibilities and obligations of a soldier at that time,steatite c221, I would tie her up with a rope and plug her mouth with cotton cloth! Although the method is barbaric, although afterwards she will probably blame me hate me, but at least I tried to protect her! www.xiAoshuotxT.cOM Chapter One My Goddess. global-ceramics.com