공지사항
· 만희· SOM INTERNATIONAL· INTEC· 이끼앤쿤

The master of metaphysics is an Internet celebrity.

페이지 정보

작성자 Maynard 댓글 0건 조회 102회 작성일 23-02-27 13:57

본문

She had checks from Zhou Guangyao, Bao Lihui and He Yulan, as well as a bank card from her mother when she left, plus savings, the money for a house was enough. The intermediary did not react at first. Can look at Jane Youning straight to the direction of the sales office, can not help but sneer, "play swollen face to pretend to be fat, don't call people out." Mind a move, the intermediary hurriedly followed up. He wanted to see how arrogant Jane Youning was. The sales office was decorated magnificently, Jane Youning went in and saw the model of the building at a glance. At the same time, a salesperson hurriedly greeted with a smile, "Miss, do you want to see the house?" The salesmen of Zijin Blue Bay have been systematically trained, and their customers are either rich or noble, so even their smiles are standard. Jane Youning nodded, just been taken by the intermediary to walk around, roughly know the difference between the floor and the floor, "yes." The smile on the salesperson's face became more real, and he said enthusiastically, "Zijin Blue Bay is equipped with indoor and outdoor swimming pools, fitness and massage facilities, and has complete functional facilities.". Moreover,tile profile factory, it is designed by internationally renowned masters and decorated by top home decoration brands. You have a good eye to pick it up. Jane Youning was about to speak when the bell rang in the bag's hand. She took out her cell phone and saw that it was Gan Chen. Master Jane, where are you now? Jane Youning looked at the model and said carelessly, "In Zijin Blue Bay, I took a fancy to the house here and was ready to buy one." One side of the sales staff immediately elated. When Gan Chen heard this, his eyes suddenly widened and he repeatedly opened his mouth and said, "No, no, no,stainless steel edge trim, Master Jane, I have prepared a house in Zijin Blue Bay for you. Don't spend this money again." Jane Youning paused and refused, "No, I can buy the house myself." Although she helped Gan Chen, but in the end did not make much effort, the price of the house is high, take the soft hand of others. What's more, it's comfortable to buy and live by oneself. Gan Chen listened to the other side's irrefutable tone, only to feel that the house in his hand was burning badly, "Master Jane, then I'll ask my friend to give you a discount." Real estate is a profiteering industry, even if the discount, the profit is also very high. Now Jane Youning agreed without hesitation. Gan Chen continued, "Master Jane, I have another unkind request.". I have a friend who sees that you have helped you a lot and wants you to help him see the drawings of the new design. There was a certain imperceptible eagerness in his words. Jane Youning did not hesitate too much and answered directly, "Tomorrow, aluminium tile trim profiles ,stainless tile trim, when I get off work, you come to pick me up." The master is right. She should have more contact so that she can learn faster. Gan Chen's mood suddenly became excited, repeatedly said several thanks, and then reluctantly hung up the phone. Jane Youning stuffed her cell phone back into her bag and continued to pick out the house with great interest. Did not wait long, the side of the sales staff do not know when has become a sales manager. My God, who is this little girl? Even the manager came out to receive her personally. "I just heard the manager say that no matter what house she likes, it will be 20% off." "Oh, 20% off, really?" The intermediary lingered outside the door for a long time before he had the courage to enter the sales office. But as soon as I entered the door, I heard the whispers of the sales ladies. Suddenly, his face became pig-liver-colored, and he felt a burning pain in his whole face. What Jane Youning said should be true, should be that he misunderstood her meaning, the intermediary did not want to, only quietly left. Chapter 060 With Gan Chen's exhortation, Jane Youning bought a house very smoothly. After signing the purchase contract, the sales manager politely sent Jane Youning out of the house, and after Jane Youning's back disappeared in the fundus, she turned back to the sales office. Rubbing her stiff neck, she mentioned the salesmen beside her, "Don't underestimate anyone who walks into the sales office, maybe the other party is a big customer." Listening to the uneven response, the sales manager stepped on the high-heeled shoes and walked back. Jian Youning walked out of Zijin Blue Bay. The trees on both sides of the road are lush and green, and the sunset leaks through the leaves, leaving a mottled shadow on the ground, even in the evening, the heat wave is still soaring. Before she could walk a few meters, the mobile phone in her bag rang.
Jane Youning glanced at the caller ID and answered the phone, "Mr. Gan." Gan Chen's voice was a little flattering. "Master Jane, I found some books about metaphysics that you ordered last time. You can see if they are in line with your mind so that I can continue to look for them." In order to solve the evil spirit of the construction site as soon as possible, Master Jane took out the Five Elements and Eight Diagrams, and he and Zhou Guangyao almost collected all the major bookstores. Jane Youning recognized the meaning of the other side's words. Had it not been for the fact that she could not take yuan Tiangang's amulet in vain, and had it not been for her inability to draw the amulet, she would have been willing to help Gan Chen solve the trouble earlier. Mr. Gan, please take me to school. Gan Chen breathed a sigh of relief and continued, "Master Jane, you should still be in Zijin Blue Bay, and I happen to be nearby.". It's not easy to take a taxi in Zijin Blue Bay. I'll take Master Jane back to school. Afraid of rejection, he added, "The book is in the car." Jane Youning had no reason to refuse and said his position directly. After hanging up the phone, a message suddenly came from Wechat. As soon as Jane Youning clicked on the voice, she heard Wu Zetian's slightly excited and perturbed voice. During this period of time, Mei Niang lived like a year, eagerly looking forward to Your Majesty's arrival every day, but tomorrow and tomorrow, how many tomorrows, if not for the Buddha's advice, Mei Niang almost despaired and even abandoned herself, fortunately. These are the darkest and most confused years of her life. Thanks to the Buddha's protection,tile trim manufacturers, I have received the exact news that Your Majesty will come to Ganye Temple tomorrow. "If there is a day to come, Mei Niang will repay the Buddha's great kindness." Jane Youning listened to the four words of self-abandonment and could not help laughing. Wu Zetian has never given up on herself in her dictionary. She is convinced that opportunities come not by waiting, but by creating. Just listen to these compliments. jecatrims.com