공지사항
· 만희· SOM INTERNATIONAL· INTEC· 이끼앤쿤

A required course at the perfect university

페이지 정보

작성자 Maynard 댓글 0건 조회 76회 작성일 23-02-27 13:59

본문

In this case, my advice is twofold: 1) Always keep all the doors open. When it comes to time. The choice of energy allocation, in the case of not 100% certainty, always choose the most flexible plan, laying a good foundation and leaving room for future changes. And you will find that your preferences and ideas are constantly changing. This year, you are not interested in going abroad at all, so you relax your English learning. Next year, your plans may change 180 degrees, and it will be too late to regret that you should not have relaxed your English learning. 2) Make a correct judgment in comparison. You can compare the different opinions of different people, and then judge whose opinions are more convincing; you can compare the different people who give different opinions, whose current development is more outstanding, and who has done their own suggestions; you can also compare yourself and the person who gives your opinions, whose situation you are close to, maybe his or her opinions are more feasible for you. Information ability is not only very important in making choices, but also in the learning process of modern universities. With the development of the Internet and the publishing industry, it is possible for each of us to obtain a large amount of information. In many cases,metal trim manufacturers, the process of learning and research has been transformed into a process of processing, processing, mastering and using information. To give a few simple examples, if you type in the title of the paper you are going to write on GOOGLE or Baidu, you will often find hundreds or even thousands of related academic articles or news. You will find that all kinds of "potentially useful" and "worth reading" articles downloaded from the Internet will quickly occupy a large amount of space on the hard disk. You will find that magazines and newspapers are getting thicker and thicker, the publishing cycle is getting shorter and shorter,aluminum tile edge trim, this issue has not finished reading the next issue has come, you will also find that the teacher's list of books is getting longer and longer, academic works are getting thicker and thicker, although you buy them back and put them on the bedside, but you can never finish reading them. The trouble with people ten years ago is that there is always not enough information. The trouble with us ten years later is that there is always too much information. What I want to say is that we must control our mentality, not be anxious, not be impatient, not give up, and pay attention to methods: speed reading, short-term memory, constantly organizing our information reserves, stainless steel edging strip ,china tile trim, and having the determination to give up useless information. Only by constantly exploring and summarizing a set of information processing methods and habits suitable for yourself according to your own situation, can you become the master of controlling information. In this era of information explosion, decisions and actions are always based on high-quality and accurate information, think ahead, act ahead, in order to become a winner in the university. (2) Are you double today (1) Zhang Rui/Ren Yuzhong "Are you double today?" For a while, this was the greeting I used to greet each other when I met with some friends. "Double" refers to a double degree. When I entered Peking University, only the China Center for Economic Research offered double degrees. In the following years, departments such as advertising, e-commerce, intellectual property, international relations and philosophy also officially offered double degree courses. In addition, many departments of Peking University also allowed students from other departments to minor in double degrees. So I think before you enter the university, you should think about which two subjects you want to study in the four years of university, not one. Although I mentioned earlier, the reason why I entered the law major of Peking University at that time was that I knew that I had the opportunity to study economics at the same time. However, when it came to deciding whether to start a double major, I still had to take a deep breath: 12 four-credit courses, including four advanced mathematics courses, all of which were taught in the evening, Saturday and Sunday, which meant more than 40 classes a week. It also means that the law courses that already make me very uncomfortable will bring me a heavier feeling. To get a double degree, or not to get one, is a question.
On the one hand, the daunting time and pressure of study will change your college life a lot, and you may feel that you will never have time to enjoy college life from now on. On the other hand, what will you get? The first thing you can get is a "balanced" knowledge structure. Whether you study pure natural science subjects such as physics and chemistry, or pure humanities subjects such as history and archaeology, whether you love your major deeply, prepare to study it all your life, or you don't like your major very much, you don't have a clue about whether you will engage in a profession related to your major in the future. When you choose a profession or a knowledge structure, you have actually narrowed the radar of your knowledge. Unconsciously, what you are concerned about may only be what a small number of people in society are concerned about and interested in. There's nothing wrong with that. Society needs division of labor, and people's skills should also be specialized. Otherwise, why are there so many majors in the university? I also have some hesitation, just seriously study the law and become a legal expert in the future? What really made me determined was such a thing. It was a Sunday morning. I got up as usual and leisurely picked up the new issue of Southern Weekend. However,stainless steel tile edging, for half an hour, I was stuck by an article about the oil economy. I read it several times over and over again, but I still didn't understand what the author was talking about in it. I was deeply depressed. jecatrims.com